+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: 6/23 Results Show *Spoilers*

Re: 6/23 Results Show *Spoilers*

I don't mind Jordan, she at least can turn it off and on. She knows how to be serious, I just wish she'd drop that sexy thing, it's not working for her.

About Missy, after thinking over it a bit this weekend. I'm fine with her going home. Now I wish that all three females had gone home and we would have been able to keep two of the boys. They have danced better in both the solos and the performances. Nigel has stated that couples don't matter....then prove it! Send two girls home and have two boys dancing together.

Also about knowing before hand the results, Nigel has been quoted as saying this very same thing. They know before who they are sending home, the dancer HAS to pull out all the stops during the solo to get them to change their minds. It's why I was LIVID with the Ryan decision, it went against every single thing that has been said to us from season 1.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I am looking forward to no longer seeing Jordan. I hope she does not last long. If anyone has a "pool" for the order the dancers go home, I'm putting dibs on the square with Jordan's name and hoping it's July 30.
    I assume you mean June 30?

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I assume you mean June 30?
    Dang. Yes, I meant JUNE 30th!!!
    thank you

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread