+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 6/22 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Re: 6/22 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

I liked Jess' stick drawings!

HA HA HA Jess just lifted Clarice and managed to make a girl who weighs about 110 lbs soaking weight look heavy. Graceful routine this is not. At least they are somewhat in step, more than can be said for the majority of the other routines tonight.

Come on Melanie! Save the night for us, this is really bad (my prediction was right about it stinking). Usually when a choreographer does two routines, one is bad and one will be good. They can't seem to be able to do two good ones. Debbie wants to take them home with Wadi. Nigel thought it was both bad and good. Nigel name drops (mentions that Cat is hosting an evening with Wills and Kate...rolls eyes...whatever). He thought the routine stunk, waiting for the good, lol.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

I'm kind of glad I missed the first half by reading the comments. It seems like I've missed very little.

OK, I totally busted up laughing watching Jess lift Clarice. Poor little guy. It just looks ridiculous.

Tad just called Jordan stupid. I approve haha. "Not the brightest crayon in the box..."? Is that what he said? She says that Tad is OCD, he color coordinates his stuff and packs neatly. Yeah, that's such a horrible thing! Riiight.

So they get the V. Waltz with Jean Marc. Hmmm....this will be bad. Very, very bad. I'm resigned to this just being a bad night over all. Maybe once they wean out all the fluff and get to the All-Stars then things will improve.

By the way, I cannot stand Jordan. She annoys me with the sexy thing because she's not sexy. She's like the tomboy, girl next door, trying to be sexy. Does not work.

They are dancing to David Cook....yay! Love her dress, no rise and fall anywhere. Mary is going to get them for that but at least their arms are lovely.

I was not blown away with my first full dance of the night, but I also didn't hate it. Mary does like the arms!

Hmmmm....Nigel loved the routine. I do agree that the arms were nice but the feet were a mess! Plus the lifts looked so wrong and awkward. By the way, my 8 year old's mohawk looks better than his *haha*. I do like Tad, just not with Jordan. Why couldn't he get a more likeable partner?

Mary likes it? Really? I'm stunned.

Jordan. Stop. Just stop. Trying to be sexy won't make it happen!

FORT Fogey

Jordan is not Cyd Charisse, Debbie. Far from it. Full disclosure though--I don't care for Jordan either.

But so nice to hear Cookie again.

Debbie! They were not as good as Syd and Fred and Ginger! The old lady has hot young bendy men on the brain because her eyeballs are not working right! She needs to stop thinking about taking them home and start actually saying something worthwhile.

UGH...another Mandy routine. Double UGH. Her stuff is beginning to get the same odor as all of Tyce's work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast