+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 6/22 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Re: 6/22 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by Doats View Post
    I also saw Ryan being REALLY wobbly on one step and kinda wobbly on another so how does this qualify as "sensational?"
    Because she's Mia's assistant and they are scared of her "cutting them" since she likes to "cut people"? LOL

Oh my goodness, I have just been forced to suffer through a 10 minute commercial for a Footloose remake. Sacrilege! The same way some songs should never be touched, some movies need to be left in the vault.

1st we have to wait 30 minutes for the show to start. Now we have to sit through another 15 minutes of commercials. Come on already!

And finally we are back with Big Bird Cat. Heeee.

Ewwww what is with first showing us Ryan's nasty leg stubble and now showing us Caitlynn's nasty feet? Mitchell has such a cute snugglie hehe. Stacey Tookey routine, actually looks like it might be good (at least in the previews).
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

I...think I liked that? Love the song, anyway. More emotion in this one than in the last one, for sure.

Travis! Take note, this is how you do a moving routine without being over the top. This is really good, way to prove that you didn't belong in the bottom last week Mitchell! Caitlynn is connected to Lacey and that bunch (I think her student?).

I liked this. Very well danced, good story telling.

Oops! Mitchell accidentally punched Caitlynn during the routine and she's so cute about it. Dr. Big Bird Cat offered to look at it.

Mary seems touched and moved by the routine, for once I agree with the judges. But then you look back at the things they said about Ryan/Ricky and it makes you wonder. This routine was so much better.

More emotion and more... blood.

Wadi & Missy next with a Jean Marc routine (Cha Cha Cha....I think). They are so cute, I'm really liking this duo. I like the dance but dang, their frames are off. Their feet are wrong. This is a hot mess but I like them so I don't care haha.

Wadi used hair removal on his chest and Missy has a stuttering laugh.

FORT Fogey

Some of Wadi's moves look like they are straight out of a paso doble. At least to me as I am not a dancer.

And Harmony, love your avatar--great photograph!

Nigel seems to be the honest of the bunch with his evaluation of Wadi and Missy.

FORT Fogey

Aw...Wadi looks crushed. I think Mary gave him good feedback but felt that Nigel basically told him he would be in the bottom three. I feel for the guy.

Thank you Doats! Photography is my passion lol (reality shows is my addiction hehe).

So Debbie plays the role of the pointless, nice, guest judge. She loves everything!

Nigel tears Wadi apart but almost in a nice way. Mary is a bit meaner but still tries to be nice. I have to agree with them...well except for the Missy love. She was every bit as bad as he was. Hmmmm....poor Wadi, he's trying to look supportive but you can tell he's not happy. Debbie, bless her, can see he is hurting and butts in to say she will take Wadi home so he can "cha cha" with her.

Wadi says that "at least somebody liked him" (or something like that) and Missy jumps in to support him. Have I mentioned that I really like these two? I don't think he will be in the bottom. Not after the way the judges were so mean to him, it will mobilize some voters.

Iveta and uh...Nick? Next with a Bollywood routine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast