+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 6/16 Elimination Show *Spoilers*

Re: 6/16 Elimination Show *Spoilers*

Last season, didn't they do the same thing? Nobody went home the first week...only it was announced at the beginning of the performance show that they weren't sending anyone out that week. I prefer it, but I'd rather they skip the dramatics and just tell us what they are doing.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I missed last week's show Is there a way to watch past epi's?

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA

I figured they didn't eliminate anyone this past week because it was a PR move to make the point that they have very talented people this season and it is going to be hard to eliminate someone each week so tune in and vote or your favorite is going to get kicked off early. Not very effective in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Last season, didn't they do the same thing? Nobody went home the first week...only it was announced at the beginning of the performance show that they weren't sending anyone out that week. I prefer it, but I'd rather they skip the dramatics and just tell us what they are doing.
    They did a "meet the Top 20" week where everyone performed with no threat of elimination, yes. But they replaced that this year by merging the "meet them" episode with the Green Mile episode so that we got to see them all dance once without competition in the same way.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    I missed last week's show Is there a way to watch past epi's?
    Go to Fox's website and go to the SYTYCD section. You can watch past episodes, but not until after 4 days have passed. So if you missed a Wednesday show, it will be available on Monday. I had difficulties with trying to watch a 2 hour show, though. It started out well, but eventually the sound and video got out of sync, and then the video got choppy. My laptop is less than a year old, but maybe it has to do with our internet service. Hopefully you have better luck than I did.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    Go to Fox's website and go to the SYTYCD section. You can watch past episodes, but not until after 4 days have passed. So if you missed a Wednesday show, it will be available on Monday. I had difficulties with trying to watch a 2 hour show, though. It started out well, but eventually the sound and video got out of sync, and then the video got choppy. My laptop is less than a year old, but maybe it has to do with our internet service. Hopefully you have better luck than I did.
    Are the epis available on Hulu? I'm guessing not, because Fox is really bad about not letting their shows appear there.

And great comment about internet service. I have a fairly new laptop, as well, but if I have to watch an episode of something online, I go to someplace with a free wi-fi connection. My household connection just can't handle the bandwidth and so the video freezes up. Even trying to watch short videos on YouTube can sometimes be annoying.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jsciv View Post
    They did a "meet the Top 20" week where everyone performed with no threat of elimination, yes. But they replaced that this year by merging the "meet them" episode with the Green Mile episode so that we got to see them all dance once without competition in the same way.
    That is what I thought as well but was not sure enough to post it. I recall it the way you described. Thanks!!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345