+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 6/15 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

FORT Regular

Re: 6/15 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

dear lord, everyone plz stop choreo whoring where every judge goes, OMG the choreo was so AWESOME!!! it's not like we watch the show to care about these stupid choreo's yes ppl have favorites, but they're not competing, and HECK if you do not win SYTYCD, you just might be a second rate choreo for it! what a winning job aspiration.

Clarice & Jess--I didn't care for Tyce's choreography but I guess they nailed it. She wasn't given enough to showcase her abilities in my opinion.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Quemoni View Post
    I'm having an issue with the acoustics. It sounds hollow in some odd way. The music is okay but the verbals sound echoey.
    I think it might have something to do with where they have the microphones actually. It sounds like they've moved the mics away from the audience so we don't have to deal with the non-stop screaming as much, which I'm very thankful for!

Sasha was amazing, she is going to be a force to be reckoned with....
    halfpintdynamit likes this.

Loved the first two dances. Didn't like the Broadway stuff. It felt just like filler.

Wow, tonight's "missing lover" night. I agree with Nigel's criticism; this dance just felt off to me. I didn't always get the storyline and sometimes it felt like they were just going through the motions.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Ricky & Ryan--Ryan distracted me because she was cheesing throughout what I thought was a story of painful loss. I guess she was happy living her life and could care less that he was in pain. I didn't care for this choreo either.

FORT Regular

ryan was annoying to look at, broadway automatically get's worse choreo of the day cuz it was done by tyce, he just sucks, his choreo was even worse than the african jazz, especially when nigel has said that he thinks having cultural dances is iffy (like when they had that horrible russian tap or something) but it was either the dancers were good or maybe the choreo was better, but man tyce just go away!

FORT Fogey

Well, I am definitely in the minority but am not feeling Sasha. It's not so much her dancing but her demeanor--just rubs me the wrong way.

My opinion only. Please don't lob tomatoes at me.

i dont understand the tongue bathing Ryan gets. yea, she's good, i just dont find her thaaat awesome.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MJ Parker View Post
    i dont understand the tongue bathing Ryan gets. yea, she's good, i just dont find her thaaat awesome.
    Agree. Wasn't overwhelmed with her dancing today. It seemed a bit "choppy" to me, not at all smooth.

+ Reply to Thread