+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 6/8 Vegas Show Discussions **SPOILERS**

FORT Regular

Re: 6/8 Vegas Show Discussions **SPOILERS**

I don't understand Hiro the japanese b-girl couldn't make it through the hip hop round? wow she's just sad, but it goes along with what most have been saying, abdc we are heroes... sucked.

Who was that heavier dancer on a few years ago? I remember them giving her some hideous costumes and some of the partnered dances were more difficult for her because she couldn't do all the fancy lifts and what not. I'm a fluffier person and remember all that stuck out to me like a sore thumb at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    (BTW - I was glad that Nigel did let her and the other fellow redance the jive - they should've known that she'd need a stronger gentleman to pick her up, and the fellow they showed was not as strong. Kudos to him though for making the best out of the situation the first time though).
    I thought that they were pretty fair about that. There was a couple of times where they weren't sure if the fault was the dancer or the dancer's partner so they let them redo it with a different partner. I was impressed and thought it very fair of them.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    Who was that heavier dancer on a few years ago? I remember them giving her some hideous costumes and some of the partnered dances were more difficult for her because she couldn't do all the fancy lifts and what not. I'm a fluffier person and remember all that stuck out to me like a sore thumb at the time.
    Ahh - I think I know who you are talking about. Channing Cooke from season 6? If so, I really thought she was terrible, and it had NOTHING to do with her weight, but she did seem kinda tall and she just didn't strike me as a very good dancer at all.

I wasn't going to get into the conversation about weight, because I'm plus-sized and tend to be touchy about the subject. But I do want to remind those who think Natalia couldn't have stayed right up there with the rest of the cast about Donyelle from season 2. She was NOT your typical dancer figure and came in 3rd in a stellar season.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678