+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 6/2 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 6/2 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Dancer: No ballroom I'm afraid.

Nigel: Kind of like Tyce's trousers.

Back from the break we have a plenty of dancers who tell us all about their lack of experience with ballroom (but plenty of experience in other styles).

Natalia and Sasha are sisters who dance together but have very distinct looks. Nigel is shocked, but more so by Natalia (who has less of a "physique" than Sasha). He's impressed with them both but I think more so Sasha with her technique. Mary thinks they're cute together. Tyce thinks they're good together, but is unsure of their spark. Yes to choreography.

Choreography:

Sasha: Yes to Vegas
    Natalia: Yes to Vegas

They join 9 others who made it past choreography.

That's a wrap on auditions. Next week we move to Vegas rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by alizarules View Post
    Dancer: No ballroom I'm afraid.

Nigel: Kind of like Tyce's trousers.
    I though that was hillarious!

Arielle and Hero really stood out.

Arielle seemed like an actress in some action or alien movie, very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    Back from the break we have a plenty of dancers who tell us all about their lack of experience with ballroom (but plenty of experience in other styles).

Natalia and Sasha are sisters who dance together but have very distinct looks. Nigel is shocked, but more so by Natalia (who has less of a "physique" than Sasha). He's impressed with them both but I think more so Sasha with her technique. Mary thinks they're cute together. Tyce thinks they're good together, but is unsure of their spark. Yes to choreography.

Choreography:

Sasha: Yes to Vegas
    Natalia: Yes to Vegas

They join 9 others who made it past choreography.

That's a wrap on auditions. Next week we move to Vegas rounds.
    I thought tonight we saw some very strong talented dancers again! I love this show..love it

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

My first time watching and I just picked it up tonight. I agree that Arielle is a beautiful dancer. Not that I'm partial because of the name. I'm looking forward to having Nigel sitting in a chair rather than patrolling the audience.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    My first time watching and I just picked it up tonight. I agree that Arielle is a beautiful dancer. Not that I'm partial because of the name. I'm looking forward to having Nigel sitting in a chair rather than patrolling the audience.
    Ah, try to make a point to stick with this show! It's very good! The talent is amazing every season. And Nigel really does have an interesting personality and a pretty good sense of humor.

I thought Patty's and Hero's styles were very similar, but I liked Patty better.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    Up tonight for judges are Nigel, Mary, and Tyce.

Jordan is the first one to audition doing a "bad girl" role. Something that is apparently part of her alter-ego. There are a ton of "cat calls" from Tyce and Mary. Mary starts it off calling it one of the hottest performances she's ever seen. Tyce loves it and its naughtiness. Nigel also likes it. Jordan and her alter-ego make it to Vegas.

Derion "D.C." is here to audition and he has a little one on the way. They show clips of him with his girlfriend and his family. He's showing Nigel the Cat Daddy dance and the audience/dancers love him before he even shows us his audition. They all seem to be enjoying his audition, but I'm not sure it's really dancing? I'm unsure if he has the ability to master other areas?
    Nigel, Mary, and Tyce all think it was thoroughly entertaining. He makes it through to Vegas which I do not think should have been such an automatic. I think he should have gone through to choreography first.
    I didn't think Jordan was all that special. They only chose her because she kept bending over and pushing her butt at Nigel. Plus she's fat, for a dancer. Yeah, yeah catty comment but hey when you choose to vamp it up like that and use your looks/sexuality to get you somewhere. Then you'd better be prepared to be judged on those things.

Derion - how freaking irresponsible is he? "Yes we planned that baby". Sheesh. He wasn't that good, I see a huge melt down when they cut him in Vegas.

I don't get the reasoning behind who goes straight through and who doesn't! Really, they make some great dancers do choreography and then they send others that don't have a chance in heck of making it pass Vegas week straight to it.

Case in point is Hiro (did they actually spell it Hero?? I work for a Japanese company, it's spelled Hiro). Anyways, yes she was good but they make ALL of this type of dancer do choreography because they claim that they have no other type of training and they want to see if they can do something else. So they send her a bunch of others like her straight through? Makes no sense!
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Love this show! The only thing that made me sad - still no sign of Alex =(
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Love this show! The only thing that made me sad - still no sign of Alex =(
    alex wong? is he allowed to compete? he already made it to the finals before accident, is he getting a pass?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast