+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 6/1 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

6/1 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

The stepping boys were good, I really enjoyed their vibe and routine. Sent to choreography.

Chyna Lee Smith is an annoying name dropper. Of course she will go straight through and we will be subjected to her for weeks. She's a good dancer but not great. Nigel said she reminds him of Molly and she just smirked and nod. He said she was good, Mary loves her, Rubber Face Robin thinks she would cast her for PCD. GAH. She was not that good! And she gets a ticket.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Re: 6/1 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Next up we have a crazy who thinks her father is one of the not-so-dad Beatles, nice.

Annie is good! She's cute and sweet and her family is adorable. I like her. Nigel said while she was dancing "Wow, she's good!" and the others loved her too. Her dad said that he "dances with her in his heart". It was a sweet moment and Nigel tried to shame the dad into going up there and dancing with her and he killed it! He was great, really like this family.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    Chyna Lee Smith is an annoying name dropper. Of course she will go straight through and we will be subjected to her for weeks.
    Who is she?

Next up we have a crazy who thinks her father is one of the not-so-dad Beatles, nice.
    What did this turn out to actually be?

Thanks for answering! I missed the first 1/4 of tonight's show.

What the heck kind of dance style was that? Mary called it a b-boy but I've never seen a b-boy with such musicality! He was great, wish I could remember his name. He reminds me a bit of Dom but without the over the top smarmy camera hogging.

Rubber Face Robin keeps telling all the pretty girls that they could be a PCD, it's annoying and even Mary said something about it. We saw a montage of pretty girls doing those bendy contemporary moves that they all do. They all made it through, of course.

At some point we will have a nearly naked dude that everybody freaks out over, whatever, at least he's not in some chicken suit.

There are a ton of commercials! The show is really slow tonight (as is the board lol), is anybody watching? OK somebody else will have to take over the play-by's. It's bedtime!

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    Who is she?

What did this turn out to actually be?

Thanks for answering! I missed the first 1/4 of tonight's show.
    Chyna Lee is a perky blond who evidently has danced with half the all-stars already and did a routine by Allison. She was tedious.

They never showed the crazy Beatle girl! Probably saving her for later tonight, something fun to look forward to....oh...joy lol.

Thanks! I'm just checking in and here for the rest of the night... but it's been mostly commercials!

A montage of injuries in Salt Lake. The young man should stop talking about his bruised feet!

Samantha is up. She is the one who has/had amnesia. She was dancing through mono, wound up hitting her head, and woke up with amnesia. I had a chuckle when Nigel was about to ask her how long she has been dancing! Her Mom was in the audience and had many tears. After the dance Nigel tries to trick her into thinking she hadn't danced yet.

Robin thinks she needs to work on technique. Mary likes her. Nigel likes her but thinks she does need to work on technique too. Yes to Choreography.

As an aside, this Robin lady looks so very weird!

Choreography:

Samantha: No to Vegas
    Micah: No to Vegas
    D'von (spelling): Yes to Vegas

7 contestants are on their way.

They never showed the crazy Beatle girl! Probably saving her for later tonight, something fun to look forward to....oh...joy lol.
    You're right. It looks like they're saving crazy for last.

Day Two at SLC:

Chase is up first- almost ALL of him is up. He's leaving nothing to the imagination (or plenty depending on your view point ). His fiancee cheated on him and he's rebuilding his life and got married to someone new. He's dancing contemporary. He's is straight through to Vegas.

Day Two is all about the guys. A montage of strong guys is up. With the ones they show going straight through to Vegas.

This Robin lady's face really bothers me! It's mighty disctacting. Almost as distracting as this Beatles story. It's up after the break.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast