+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 5/26 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: 5/26 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    LOL he is known as Tasty Oreo elsewhere and I struggle to not type that!

Who was the crazy girl short-haired blond girl? The one who kept screaming and acting like a fool? I wanted her to be a bad dancer! I am not looking forward to weeks of that act regardless of how good she may dance.

Anybody stand out for you guys? So far I have one horse in the race lol, and she was right in the beginning! The artist girl with the short black hair (Melanie) just really stands out for me and is the only one I remember at the end of the show.

Totally agree on both bolded points. Melanie brought tears to my eyes. If Mia Michaels choreographs a routine for her . . . bring out the tissues!!

The blonde girl was good, but yeah . . . annoying as all get out!

Would have liked to see more of the seven or eight in a row who were sent straight on to Vegas.

Wondering if Sex will show up when they get to New York?
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Wasn't her name Amber( the crazy gal) I thought she would be terrible, and when she danced..wow! cant judge that book by its cover I guess.
    Please No Sex, not this year

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Wasn't her name Amber( the crazy gal) I thought she would be terrible, and when she danced..wow! cant judge that book by its cover I guess.
    Please No Sex, not this year
    Yes, I believe she's called Amber. Her dancing was very good, but my goodness. If you could channel her energy, you could light up a major city.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

FORT Fogey

Loved the stripper! Her audition was hilarious. I get annoyed that excellent hip hop dancers are sent straight to choreography and mediocre contemporary dancers get to go straight to Vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    Yes, I believe she's called Amber. Her dancing was very good, but my goodness. If you could channel her energy, you could light up a major city.
    I wish I had that much energy.I feel blah today. Maybe once she gets to Vegas, they will tire her out, or wear her down.Its pretty stressful

FORT Fogey

Yeah real dancing is back on the TV! I liked Melanie, Ashley, and Jeffrey last night. I'm confused by the decision to send the girl to Vegas who was lifted by her partner 80% of the time. I would've liked to see her do some choreography first. It did look like Tim tweaked his knee during his audition. I thought I noticed a limp as he was walking up to the mike.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe View Post
    Loved the stripper! Her audition was hilarious. I get annoyed that excellent hip hop dancers are sent straight to choreography and mediocre contemporary dancers get to go straight to Vegas.
    I can understand why. The contemporary dancers have musicality and choreography while however brilliant some of the BBoys are they can't do anything else. At least the season Hok (sp?) was on he had taken some dance classes and he lasted quite a while on the show. I don't think any other BBoy has been as successful.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I don't think any other BBoy has been as successful.
    "Legend" and Sara were considered B-boys (and b-girl), right?

Amber - I remember her days later along with Melanie. I really wish she would tone it down. I loved her dancing, she had such attitude and swagger when she danced. The confidence and that something special just radiated off her. Then she stopped dancing and she made me think of that crazy girl on AI this year (the one who quit, cried, came back and was constantly crying and we all thought was on drugs? Can't remember her name). Anyways, Amber reminds me of her. This girl is a mess. The thing she did when she got her ticket? Made me want to reach through the screen and rip it to shreds so we don't ever have to be subjected to that craziness again. She will self destruct in the next round.

Hoping Melanie hangs in there but I have a feeling that those who were not featured, the ones we got tiny little glimpses of, are the ones who make it to the stage.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I can understand why. The contemporary dancers have musicality and choreography while however brilliant some of the BBoys are they can't do anything else. At least the season Hok (sp?) was on he had taken some dance classes and he lasted quite a while on the show. I don't think any other BBoy has been as successful.
    Dominic

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    Ashley is dancing contemporary/modern and Tyce is loving her already.
    Nigel loves her. He "only saw the best in her". Toni loves her too, but isn't sure about her other abilities. Tyce, of course, loves her. Tyce/Toni say yes to choreography, but Nigel puts her straight through to Vegas.

Followed by a "you light up my life montage".

A series of dancers make it through to choreography/Vegas. No names though. One couple, one girl.
    I think that was staged to give varity for viewers. They all wanted her through to Vegas, that was obvious. A huddle was left out of the edit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast