+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 5/26 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 5/26 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I loved Ashley, some very strong dancers. ( this doesnt include white chocolate ) This is one the best dance shows on TV imho.
    I don't get people like White Chocolate, he looked like he had some moves in his promo and then it looked like he blanked out on the stage.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    Iesha - I was so mesmerized by her shiny/bright eyeshadow that I almost didn't notice the bouncing muffin top.

I hate sob stories. Make me not like this girl, whatever her name with the one black sock is. I sort of tuned her out half way through her story. Plus if Tyce loves them? Automatic no for me. Bah.

Hmmmmm....soon as I said that we didn't have any crazies dang if they didn't throw a bunch of crazies at us. White Chocolate? I knew he'd be a no right away from the name alone.

Ha....Tyce surprised me! I thought he loved this girl, what the heck is her name?
    I loved that she said she rushed out of the house. All I could think was "not fast enough". You know that those eyes had to take a good amount of time. She was just really sad.

She was a former stripper wasn't she? man she had a pile of eye make up on.She enjoys dance, she is better suited to dancing at the clubs I suppose

I'm confused. I thought Mary Murphy was supposed to be back. I missed the first hour of the show. Was she mentioned?

She was one of the judges in Atlanta. Yes, it was the first hour.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Regular

oh god i forgot about the broadway guy, ugh i hate his comments and hate his routines more, so boring! (he made at most 2 good routines)

Quote Originally Posted by Lanx View Post
    oh god i forgot about the broadway guy, ugh i hate his comments and hate his routines more, so boring! (he made at most 2 good routines)
    I completely agree about Tyce. Never liked him or his routines. Musical theater dance is one of my favorite genres and his are almost all awful. No wonder he didn't get cast in the original "A Chorus Line." Maybe that's why he butchers every Bob Fosse routine I've seen him try on this show.

I know SYTYCD can find someone better and I wish they would.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    I loved that she said she rushed out of the house. All I could think was "not fast enough". You know that those eyes had to take a good amount of time. She was just really sad.

Who was that couple who did all those power moves? He kept lifting her above his head like a figure skater, even putting her completely vertical behind his head at one point. The judges loved them, but they didn't really grab me. It just seemed that that's all they did, fancy lifting tricks. I like those who do more pure dancing.

I thought it was hilarious when that guy's grandmother told him the truth. Listen to your granny, son! Maybe they should have let her audition.

Since I didn't watch the AI finale this week, I forgot that it had been pushed back to Tue/Wed to make room for this show. I didn't remember SYTYCD was on until half an hour too late.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

I love Tyce.Contemporary and Jazz..hmm he does wonderful choreography! love him

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I don't get people like White Chocolate, he looked like he had some moves in his promo and then it looked like he blanked out on the stage.
    I think he had a few good tricks, but once they auditioned him, he sort of looked very lost.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast