+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 5/26 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 5/26 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

A fresh start for day two in San Fran.

Jeffery is first up. His Bboy style rivals Timothy's. I think Timothy has more pure strength and Jeffery has a little more finesse. The waiting dancers love him. Tyce loves him. Toni agrees and Nigel puts a ticket to Vegas on his forehead without saying a word.

Ryan is up (the gal who made top 24 in season 7). I remember her from when Lil C came to her house, but I don't remember a lot of her audition(s). Her dance seemed to go well. Nigel liked her dance and performance. Toni really likes. Tyce can tell that she's made improvements to her techniques. She is a yes through to Vegas after Nigel teased her with having to go to choreography.

Whitney and Lilly are shown quickly and they make it. In perticular they felt like Lilly flew through the air during her performance.

Final day of auditions in SF.

We're on to the guy who we saw on all the previews. The dancer whose signature move is the insect. The one who looks like a bug.

There's discussion about a Bay area dance style "Turfin". I didn't even know anything about it until today. It looks interesting.

Levi shows off the style very well and the judges like him enough to send him to choreography. Nigel fears it will be tough for him.

Levi doesn't make it past choreography but 7 others make it to Vegas.

Next week is Salt Lake and New York. There are going to be some highs and lows.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    I've been spelling Tyce's name wrong all this time! Thanks for coming along to post and correct me!
    LOL he is known as Tasty Oreo elsewhere and I struggle to not type that!

Who was the crazy girl short-haired blond girl? The one who kept screaming and acting like a fool? I wanted her to be a bad dancer! I am not looking forward to weeks of that act regardless of how good she may dance.

Anybody stand out for you guys? So far I have one horse in the race lol, and she was right in the beginning! The artist girl with the short black hair (Melanie) just really stands out for me and is the only one I remember at the end of the show.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    Anybody stand out for you guys? So far I have one horse in the race lol, and she was right in the beginning! The artist girl with the short black hair (Melanie) just really stands out for me and is the only one I remember at the end of the show.
    I don't know. I can't decide between a few. There are some really strong dancers and some that I fear won't be able to have the range that's required to continue.

Did they show the audition of the insect turf boy in San Fran. They kept showing the preview and then I didn't see the actual audition???

Why oh why do these auditions bring out the crazies? What was the tri colored hair cry baby trying to accomplish?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Did they show the audition of the insect turf boy in San Fran. They kept showing the preview and then I didn't see the actual audition???
    They did show him, but only briefly. He was right before the turfer Levi. It was really quick though. They made a bigger deal of him on the "what's coming up after the commercial break" segment.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    I like her too, she's my fav from tonight. Glad the show is finally back on!

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    Jeffery is first up. His Bboy style rivals Timothy's. I think Timothy has more pure strength and Jeffery has a little more finesse.
    I'm not sure if Jeffery has more finesse; to me, it's just that he actually spends time on footwork and even seems to have pretty light feet, whereas Timothy (as shown) is completely based in power moves and acrobatics, so he comes off as a less complete b-boy, particularly since he isn't shown either toprocking or performing footwork. If anything, it's that Jeffery comes of as a better all-around b-boy.
    Revenge is ice cream.

I loved Ashley, some very strong dancers. ( this doesnt include white chocolate ) This is one the best dance shows on TV imho.
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 05-27-2011 at 10:46 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast