+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 5/26 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 5/26 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Bboy Timothy is pretty crazy with his high flying style! Some of the places/things he jumps off/over is amazing.

His audition is a series of impressive moves, but in terms of dancing? I'm not so sure.

Nigel thinks he's stunning in his style but unsure if he can pick up choreography. Toni likes his character. Tys likes his strength/muscle. Yes to choreography. (Toni did say no.)

San Fransisco started good, but after the break it's a "hot cup of vomit" as Tys puts it.

And we're back at San Fransisco.

Iesha is a "freestyle hip hopper". I call her a mess and not even a hot mess . She doesn't even have a routine because she forgot it. I call it less of a dance and more of a display of her former job. Yikes!

Nigel is being as kind as possible. Toni and Tys follow in the kindness. Thankfully her time on the stage is quickly over.

Iesha - I was so mesmerized by her shiny/bright eyeshadow that I almost didn't notice the bouncing muffin top.

I hate sob stories. Make me not like this girl, whatever her name with the one black sock is. I sort of tuned her out half way through her story. Plus if Tyce loves them? Automatic no for me. Bah.

Hmmmmm....soon as I said that we didn't have any crazies dang if they didn't throw a bunch of crazies at us. White Chocolate? I knew he'd be a no right away from the name alone.

Ha....Tyce surprised me! I thought he loved this girl, what the heck is her name?
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Marcos is blinding, well his shirt is. It was literally shining so brightly I blinked! And he is terrible!
    Paul is equally awful. He looks like he is having a seizure on stage.
    Neither of them make it.

Danielle is up next with a really tough backstory of her Dad leaving after financial hardship. Toni points out her strength in dancing but didn't feel the emotion. Tys agrees. Nigel feels like it was too angsty. It is a yes to choreography. (Tys said no.)

FORT Regular

I don't even care about the bad dancers, I'm just so happy to have this show back on the air. I've been anxiously waiting since August!

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

I have been looking forward to this for weeks.

And didn't get to watch.

More in the "Talk About Your Troubles" thread so I don't bogart this one into OT land.

So, where's a good place for me to go tomorrow to watch this episode before the next one airs?

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    Iesha - I was so mesmerized by her shiny/bright eyeshadow that I almost didn't notice the bouncing muffin top.

I hate sob stories. Make me not like this girl, whatever her name with the one black sock is. I sort of tuned her out half way through her story. Plus if Tyce loves them? Automatic no for me. Bah.

Hmmmmm....soon as I said that we didn't have any crazies dang if they didn't throw a bunch of crazies at us. White Chocolate? I knew he'd be a no right away from the name alone.

Ha....Tyce surprised me! I thought he loved this girl, what the heck is her name?
    I've been spelling Tyce's name wrong all this time! Thanks for coming along to post and correct me!

Ashley is dancing contemporary/modern and Tyce is loving her already.
    Nigel loves her. He "only saw the best in her". Toni loves her too, but isn't sure about her other abilities. Tyce, of course, loves her. Tyce/Toni say yes to choreography, but Nigel puts her straight through to Vegas.

Followed by a "you light up my life montage".

A series of dancers make it through to choreography/Vegas. No names though. One couple, one girl.

Her comes the crazy. D'on-que is her for dance, but also his unique story. However, I have no idea what said story is. He isn't as horribly awful as some of the other dancers. He does break down on stage crying and the judges aren't really sure what to say other than attempting to calm. Nigel is very delicate in his comments. D'on-que interrupts telling Nigel that the entire thing was a performance. His breakdown included. Yikes.

He does not make it further. No one is surprised.

During choreography round Timothy tweaks his knee and respectfully/unfortunately removes himself from the competition. Danielle makes it to Vegas.

14 make it to Vegas after the first day in San Fransisco. Here comes day two in San Fran.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast