+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Season 8 starts May 26 - what have you heard?

Re: Season 8 starts May 26 - what have you heard?

I am so psyched for this season. SYTYCD is by far my favorite "reality" TV show, and I too hope that Alex returns. He was beautiful to watch in every genre of dance.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebella View Post
    I am so psyched for this season. SYTYCD is by far my favorite "reality" TV show, and I too hope that Alex returns. He was beautiful to watch in every genre of dance.
    Oooh, yes, I can't believe I forgot about him! He's the one who tore his ACL right? I hope he comes back too. He would have won the whole show last season if it wasn't for his injury.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebella View Post
    This, Project Runway and Top Chef head my list of all time best. I am very happy that it is starting tonight!

FORT Regular

Nigel has been coy about Alex in interviews but I'm pretty sure he mentioned somewhere that he views Alex as an All-Star, so I'm almost positive Alex will be in the "pool" of all-stars they're doing this year. Cat also said somewhere she's not sure Alex's ankle is strong enough yet to do the whole season as a competitor.

I'm ridiculously excited for this season to begin. I haven't heard definitively yet if Mia will be back choreographing at all or if her ego was too bruised by being booted from the judges table and she's having an attitude again. I know she's choreographing Adam's Rock of Ages movie, but she should have time to come back at least a few times if she wants to. If not, I'm as heart broken as I would have been two years ago. The addition and growth of the talents of Travis Wall, Sonya, Stacey Tookie, and many others more than make up for the loss of Mia every week. Still, everyone once in a while Mia can do something that I haven't seen anyone else match yet.

Where's the thread? We've started! Melanie is adorable! I hope she can dance.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    Where's the thread? We've started! Melanie is adorable! I hope she can dance.
    I just started a new thread. Start posting there... Guess they forgot...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234