+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SYTYCD8 Spoiler Thread

Re: SYTYCD8 Spoiler Thread

Some juicy spoilers. I love spoilers because I like watching to see if they pan out or not, half the fun for me! So here we go....

For those of us who hate Mia Michaels, her assistant Ryan Ramirez is in the Top 24 - hopefully they make it further and that means we are spared her this season (at least as a judge).

Jeanine's little sister - Alexis Mason - never makes it past the green mile, seems like she will be one of those at the very end to try and add drama/suspense.

Melanie - the girl with the short dark hair that is an art major and most of us adored? She makes it to the voting show.

No mention of Alex Wong anywhere, guess he didn't come back. The Top 20 is already spoilered but I'm not putting much stock in that rumor list.

Iveta Lukosiute - Russell's ballroom dance partner, makes it on the show. YAY! I hope so, I loved her. She had such attitude but in a good way. Isn't she a bit old? She will be paired with a youngster and we will hear nonstop crude comments from Nigel about it (my speculation).

It doesn't look like Brandon makes it on the show, that's crap. There is a place that has a list up and it includes video clips. I don't recognize most of the names on the list so it was all a big shrug for me.

Musical theater guy makes it - Jess - guess he figured out how to smile and sell it *rolls eyes*
    Last edited by Harmony2000; 06-03-2011 at 01:28 PM.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

I found Iveta's partner! The Whoooo guy, Robert Taylor Jr., makes it (or so the spoilers claim). He is 30. I am willing to bet that he only made it so they could partner him with Iveta since I know she has to be pushing that age limit. That or she needs to lay off the tanning, she's looking old. OK most of that was said in jest but I am happy for him if he really did make it since this was his last shot.

Marko Germar? He was shot in the arm during a robbery and the bullet is still there. Why is he so familiar to me? Well he makes the top 20.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    Marko Germar? He was shot in the arm during a robbery and the bullet is still there. Why is he so familiar to me? Well he makes the top 20.
    He was familiar to me as well! And I still can't put my finger on why.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    He was familiar to me as well! And I still can't put my finger on why.
    It's the story, I remember the story but not the name. I remember they even showed x-rays of it! Gah, where do I know him and this story from? I think he may have auditioned before but if so then why have we not seen him this time around? He is in the top 20 but unless I slept through it, they have not shown him this season.

He is from Guam, if that triggers any memories.

FORT Fogey

They did show him in the auditions this year. I can remember the story, but not his dancing

Quote Originally Posted by SpringMaiden27 View Post
    They did show him in the auditions this year. I can remember the story, but not his dancing
    Ah! So I did sleep through it! They must have shown him dancing them because other places have the video. He's very good and you could never tell he'd had an injury like that. Plus he's charming, he may be a dark horse in this.

FORT Newbie

Forgive me if I'm being naive, but why aren't the top 20 spoilers posted here? It's the spoiler thread, right? They're being discussed, so obviously they've been seen somewhere... but no linkage as to where? Or sharing as to what the spoilers are? Forgive me if I'm missing something.

Rumored Top 20

And here are your…..boys

1-Marko Germar – Hodge podge of dance styles but mostly contemporary (he’s the one with the bullet in the arm)
    2-Ricky Jaime – contemporary (be prepared to start yawning every time you see that word, it’s used a lot)
    3-Jess LeProtto – musical theater guy who begrudgingly gave himself the jazz title after Nigel kept pushing and then was told he had no personality or connection to the music/audience.
    4-Robert Taylor Jr. – the whoooo guy who dances hip hop. 30 years old, I'm taking bets that this is Iveta's partner.
    5-Nick Young – tap – never saw him
    6-Tadd Gadduang – breaking? Is that different from b-boy? Either way, no idea who this is.
    7-Chris Koehl – hip hop and no idea who this is either.
    8-Ballet – not our dearly beloved Alex W but an Alexander F.
    9-Mitchel – last name and face unknown – contemporary
    10-Some hip hop/breaker – nothing known about him.

And here are your girls

1-Miranda Maleski – contemporary (yawn) and don’t know her
    3-Melanie Moore! - contemporary – super cute personality – the art major with the short dark hair
    3-Ryan Ramirez – contemporary – Mia’s assistant. Already hate her by association and YAY! This means no Mia on judging panel till she’s gone. For that reason alone I hope she is on for a long time
    4-Jordan Casanova – jazz – this is the girl who did the “sexy” alter personality that basically amounted to her bending over and pointing her butt at Nigel
    5-Sasha Mallory – contemporary/hip hop – cute girl who auditioned with her somewhat heavier sister.
    6-Ashley Rich – contemporary – I think I remember her but meh.
    7-Iveta Lukosiute – ballroom – YAY! Russell’s dance partner, blonde with the bright red dress that was briefly shown during the audition. She’s about 50, right? Kidding., love her.
    8-Missy Morelli – another contemporary – no idea who this is
    9-Clarice Ordaz – jazz – yeah, no idea who this is either
    10-Caitlyn – last name unknown – contemporary

Information culled from a few different sources and my own recollection of the auditions. There are places out there that have their photos and audition clips available to help jog memories of who they are. Now let’s see if this holds true or not.

And booooo! No Alex W! He better be an all-star.
    Last edited by Harmony2000; 06-08-2011 at 04:31 PM.

So basically every single girl is contemporary except for Iveta, oh this is going to be a boring season of solos.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast