+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 8/12 Finale Results Show discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 8/12 Finale Results Show discussion *Spoilers*

Got a phone call and missed the last 40 minutes. Sadly, got back as Robert is eliminated. He'll have a great carreer, though. No one can take third place from him. One of my favorite dancers.

Ahh, Robert, you're a nice, humble guy. You've done your family proud.
    Last edited by dougrayfan; 08-12-2010 at 09:25 PM.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Robert::if only he hadn't mugged his way through the majority of the season, he may have garnered more votes. Very handsome guy and an excellent dancer. Loved watching every single one of his routines.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;4035608;
    Got a phone call and missed the last 40 minutes. Sadly, got back as Robert is eliminated. He'll have a great carreer, though. No one can take third place from him. One of my favorite dancers.

Ahh, Robert, you're a nice, humble guy. You've done your family proud.
    He's one of my favorites as well. I loved his sharp moves when they were supposed to be sharp (Bollywood) and his wonderfully smooth technique in some of the contemporary numbers.

Congratulations, Robert. You did yourself proud as well.

FORT Fogey

Adam gets another favorite: Lauren & Twitch doing My Chick Bad to choreo by Tabitha and Napoleon. (Lauren is kind of running out of steam by the end.)

Cat gets to pick a favorite - Alex's first routine of the season - Hallelujah with Allison. (Shown on tape.)

FORT Fogey

I have missed Alex SO much this season. Watching the Hallelujah again I noticed how precise his technique is. He is a true joy for me to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Doats;4035650;
    I have missed Alex SO much this season. Watching the Hallelujah again I noticed how precise his technique is. He is a true joy for me to watch.
    Alex was my first favorite and I believe he would have been on top this season were he not injured. I don't know if he'll be back next year, he's had exposure and I can see him getting a job once he's healed. He is truly beautiful on stage.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Stacey Tookey's favorite season is Billy and Robert doing their Ganesh from the Bollywood movie Bombay Dreams.

Mia's pick is Kent and Neil's Travis Wall Contemporary How It Ends routine where their friendship comes to and end.
    Last edited by TopCatDC; 08-12-2010 at 09:47 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;4035666;
    Alex was my first favorite and I believe he would have been on top this season were he not injured. I don't know if he'll be back next year, he's had exposure and I can see him getting a job once he's healed. He is truly beautiful on stage.
    I couldn't agree more with the bolded. But I will watch him anytime and anywhere. And as you said, he is so beautiful on stage.

Neil and Kent dancing and I'm watching Neil. Damn, he's good.

FORT Fogey

Looking back, I really liked having the all stars share the stage this season. Allison, Mark and Neil were always right up there as my favorites and I so enjoyed the opportunity to see them dance again every week.

+ Reply to Thread