+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 8/4 Performance Show discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 8/4 Performance Show discussion *Spoilers*

I think all you have to ask yourself is, "which one of these 4 can you see them inviting back to be an AS?" and you have your answer as to who should (and probably won't) win.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4024817;
    Kat, who is just gorgeous and funny and gracious looked like a drag queen tonight. Why would the stylists do that to her?

I agree that Adechike is the weakest. His stiffness was really apparent when him and Lauren were standing side by side, moving their arms. Lauren just kind of let loose and it flowed wonderfully. He looked like he had boards for arms. If Ashley and Alex were still in the competition, he would definitely not be here.

Lauren...that girl is fabulous! She's going to succeed at everything she attempts and I wish her the best. I'm a Kent fan but if Lauren pulls it out and wins, I won't be upset.

Kent...I don't like when anyone does disco. Ever. I did notice that when they went into the lifts, it didn't seem as disjointed as it usually does. It was much smoother, so I have to give him props for that. His dance with Neil was fantastic. I loved it!
    I don't think you can say that though..he has never even been in the bottom 3 the entire show.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by superfly;4024827;
    I think all you have to ask yourself is, "which one of these 4 can you see them inviting back to be an AS?" and you have your answer as to who should (and probably won't) win.
    Definately Lauren and Robert. Kent if he can get rid of his angry jazz face and Ade if he can loosen up.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;4024729;
    He's the weakest of the remaining dancers, so if they want him to go now... they may finally have a point.
    AdeC is not weak. On the contrary, he's very strong. That is part of the problem. Where Kent is weak and therefore has trouble with lifts, AdeC is so strong and muscular, he has trouble letting loose. "Weak" is not the right word. One could say he is the most in need of improvement but that's not quite right either. Plus the judges praised him tonight for how much he's improving

He could be a contendah.
    Last edited by nabrudigam; 08-05-2010 at 01:34 AM.

FORT Fan

Yikes!!! Lauren's outfit when she danced with Ade was as amazing as her performance. She is just soooo good.

Quote Originally Posted by nabrudigam;4024866;
    AdeC is not weak. On the contrary, he's very strong. That is part of the problem. Where Kent is weak and therefore has trouble with lifts, AdeC is so strong and muscular, he has trouble letting loose. "Weak" is not the right word. One could say he is the most in need of improvement but that's not quite right either. Plus the judges praised him tonight for how much he's improving

He could be a contendah.
    You know perfectly well, I think, that I meant his skill set and not his conditioning.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;4024720;

I enjoyed the "clown routine" and the "open" invitation for Dominic to join the tour! (way to go Dominic) or should I say..Nappy Tabs!
    I was just reading on the Tour Dates thread--Dominic was announced as going on the tour already. Dominic was just playing around, in typical Dominic fashion!

Lauren's AT and Rob's clown dance were the only memorable dances of the night for me. I wasn't moved at all by Kent's dance and thought it was horribly overpraised...the choreo was so overbearing.

I kind of thought when Nigel asked Travis about being stabbed in the back and he said yes - that Travis really wanted to say: Remember when you called me out publically on my chorography a few weeks ago and then praised Tyce and I looked upset?

I know it wasn't, but for some reason that night popped into my head.

I thought Dominic had already been selected to go on tour, as was Ade, Allyson and Comfort for the all-stars, Kathryn and Russell from S6.

On a side note, it was nice to see S1 winner Nick Lazzarini sitting next to Travis Wall. Too bad no S1 finalist made it as an all-star.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast