+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 7/15 Results Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 7/15 Results Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie;3985519;
    Billy's days are numbered. I don't see him as feeling entitled like some do, but that constant grin and giggle does get on my last nerve at times. I agree with Adam about the shoe dance. For once "Billy Bell" wasn't dancing on stage for the audience. It was just some kid up there getting into it and having fun. It was very refreshing. I do think the damage has already been done and he won't be here another week- barring any injuries to others.
    I completely agree with this. The shoe number really did just let him be a kid up there dancing and I really enjoyed it. But I don't see how he can build a fan base starting now, with the Kent base strong (and probably inheriting much of Alex's base). Still, if he does more like he did this week he might stick around a week or two longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;3985791;
    F2 Lauren (BIG BIG improvement since beginning: charisma, technics... is Kent involved in this change??? (wink))
    I don't really see why people think she's had a big "improvement." She was a stand-out from her very first audition and she's consistently had some of the best solos. She's always had a big personality (her audition solo and Vegas solo were both contingent on her personality shining through) and her technical skill is superb to top it off. She's never been unable to tackle a style and the only time she really got criticized was the first dance with Ade which I thought was a bit unfair.

I can understand how some people might have gotten a Mollee vibe from her, but I think the only reason for that is because we just had Mollee just last season. Yes, she's cute and bubbly backstage but she is a far more mature dancer on-stage than Mollee is.

Quote Originally Posted by jsciv;3985959;
    Nigel noted last week that Alex had given them permission to share the details of his injury. Perhaps Ashley just didn't feel like giving that permission. Her body, her rights, I'm cool with that. As long as she's able to heal up and dance again it's all good to me.

I was just curious as to WHICH area of the body she had injured, as I had not heard them mention it was her ribs the evening before... I was not interested in the details per se.
    Ted: Dougal, you can't sit around here watching television all day - chewing gum for the eyes!
    Dougal: Oh no thanks Ted, I've got these crisps, here.

Sad that Ashley is out. It just makes me wonder more about the Alex situation though. She's not coming back next year but is going on the tour, while Nigel tells Alex that he's able to come back next year? And that's even more complicated since we don't know if he's coming back to Vegas or if he's coming back as an all-star. We need answers, Nigel!

I don't necessarily like anyone who's left, but I think I'm going to root for Lauren now. I see her going the distance with Kent, and I hate Kent with a passion. So I'll just have to powervote for his biggest competition. Plus, she has been growing on me over the past couple of weeks. She'd be the best winner of the 6 who are left IMO.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;3984842;
    OK, who's the woman playing the piano and screeching?
    Christina Perri. I think it was the same song that Billy and all-star Kathryn danced to a few weeks back.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3985670[B
    Billy[/B] I really like. I don't think he seems entitled at all. However, I do think he has trouble connecting with the audience. I do think he has been improving on connecting with his partners. I think he should be around a bit longer, but I won't be surprised if he goes soon given how the judges react to him.
    I don't know about entitled, but I did see a little bit what people are talking about with him when Nigel was saying that Michael Jackson was considered a great dancer despite not doing whatever it was that Billy was doing, and Billy rolled his eyes.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723;3988522;
    I don't know about entitled, but I did see a little bit what people are talking about with him when Nigel was saying that Michael Jackson was considered a great dancer despite not doing whatever it was that Billy was doing, and Billy rolled his eyes.
    Yeah, I probably took his eyeroll the same way as you.

However, it can be taken a different way. It can be taken as, "oh yeah, wow, you're right, great example, I'm a dumba$$."

Quote Originally Posted by Fierce Critter;3988700;

However, it can be taken a different way. It can be taken as, "oh yeah, wow, you're right, great example, I'm a dumba$$."
    You're right, I didn't even consider that.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by Fierce Critter;3988700;

That actually IS what I thought. And while I didn't like Billy's personality to start with and wsn't over impressed with the first couple of dances, , I think he is starting to get it now. I do think Kent will win this, and he or Lauren should win, but as long as it's not Adechike or Jose, i'm ok with any of the others.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456