+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 7/15 Results Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 7/15 Results Show Discussion *Spoilers*

All-Star spotlight on Comfort and Twitch in a Dave Scott routine. Getting back to Jose - he's just not in the same class with these two. I wonder if seeing them will influence the judges *negatively* toward Jose. Although I would think that Bill and Ashley both have strikes against them staying already.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenGuyWing;3984823;
    Is it unusual that they have not mentioned any details of her injury?
    They said last night she had a rib injury. That would commonly be a bruise or a fracture. A bruise would heal fairly quickly.

Just flipped back from TdF at the end of Billy's solo and Cat said "one more solo". Was Billy the first or second? If just two solos does that mean Ashley's out?
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

When do the judges stop having the final decision? I would think by now the dancer with the lowest vote count goes. But they're about half-way through and the judges continue to make the decision.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

OK, who's the woman playing the piano and screeching?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3984824;
    They said last night she had a rib injury. That would commonly be a bruise or a fracture. A bruise would heal fairly quickly.
    Wasn't Allison back in week after her rib injury (when Katee subbed for her)? Let's hope Ashley will be back. Don't care for either Billy or Jose, but I'd rather have Billy go. That whole clapping thing last week, and tonight seems like he spent too much time posing.

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3984824;

Oooh! Poor thing! Lots of discomfort either way.

Did you get the feeling Adam was preparing Josť gently for his being let go tonight?
    Ted: Dougal, you can't sit around here watching television all day - chewing gum for the eyes!
    Dougal: Oh no thanks Ted, I've got these crisps, here.

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;3984842;
    OK, who's the woman playing the piano and screeching?
    Someone with a myspace page, and a song someone stumbled on and used on this show.

Grr. The Hobbit is on the block, but he's going to be safe because of another medical malady.

And isn't it peculiar that UNLIKE the last person let go like this, Ashley doesn't get informed that she can come back next season. I smell a bias, Uncle Nigel. He tries to distract us with talk about how she needs to heal to go on the tour. Which she'd have been entitled to anyway even if she'd been voted off--so its not like this is a perk for going out when she didn't deserve to.
    Last edited by Krom; 07-15-2010 at 10:01 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Regular

Dang! Ashley's out.

Josť was indeed a man-with-a-mission with his solo!

Oh no! Ashley has to go but that's good for her in the long run... Shucks! So Disco really sucks after all! Robert must feel so badly right about now... er, because he is losing his muse!
    Ted: Dougal, you can't sit around here watching television all day - chewing gum for the eyes!
    Dougal: Oh no thanks Ted, I've got these crisps, here.

Quote Originally Posted by misterteetoo;3984860;
    Dang! Ashley's out.
    And not given a freebie pass to next season. Nice double standard.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast