+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 7/15 Results Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 7/15 Results Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Isn't this the 3rd week Billy has been in the B3? Time for him to go.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

FORT Fogey

Robert was amazing last night in the Travis routine. That was some of the best dancing of the season for me. Jose had a lackluster week. It would be great if the votes reflected that.

YEAH!!!!

Robert = SAFE
    Jose = DANGER

Safe Robert
    Danger Josť
    Ted: Dougal, you can't sit around here watching television all day - chewing gum for the eyes!
    Dougal: Oh no thanks Ted, I've got these crisps, here.

FORT Fogey

Kent is such a cheerleader for his fellow dancers. He's so often the first one to offer hugs. I like that.

Hmm, I'm kind of surprised to see Jose in the bottom, that I did NOT expect. I am happy that Robert is safe, I really have begun to like him. He's not quite as polished, he just touches me. Like I said last night, I voted for the first time last night, got about 20 votes in before the phone died (silly me hasn't charged it all week), and they all went to Robert.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Oh boy! We get an Alvin Ailey routine with Jamar Roberts and Rachel McLauren. (This is he Ailey version of a "Bench" routine.)

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3984721;
    So two of the remaining four guys are in danger. Do you think Jose could be in the bottom?
    Just saw your post, nope, didn't think it-quite surprised. I'd be really shocked if the judges let him go. That's assuming (baaaaad word!) that Ashley isn't out of the competition medically.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

So Lauren, Kent, and Adechicke have never been in the bottom three...interesting.

I don't want Ashley to go home, but if she's too injured, I'd rather her rest up and go on tour. I'm ok with Jose or Billy leaving the competition. Billy was starting to finally breakthrough, so they may keep him to see where he goes from here. However, if they truly dance for their life, I'm putting my $$$ on Jose staying.

FORT Fogey

I wasn't all that surprised to see Jose in the bottom 3. I love the kid but I could see the weakness in his technique last night. Personally, if Ashley can dance next week, I'd like to see Billy go home but as I said, I wasn't surprised about Jose.

Is it unusual that they have not mentioned any details of her injury?
    Ted: Dougal, you can't sit around here watching television all day - chewing gum for the eyes!
    Dougal: Oh no thanks Ted, I've got these crisps, here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast