+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: 7/8 Results Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 7/8 Results Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;3981132;
    I'm curious as to which dancer will pick up Alex's votes now that he is out. I believe most viewers will continue to watch since they are invested in the season... and there is nothing else on tv!
    I don't know, I'm finding lots of other things to watch. Big Brother is back on, The Choir is on now and filling my need for Glee. I'm just finding myself with almost too much to watch and since I've not that vested in this show without Alex, it has become easier and easier to not even bother watching.

I didn't even watch the entire show last week, got bored half way through and deleted it.

I thought the addition of the all-stars was a great idea, now I'm not so sure anymore. What it did was illustrate how pretty much none of these are connecting (other than Alex) while the all-stars did and also it cut short the exposure the current contestants would have gotten which means we don't know them all that well so we don't really care about them.

I'll be curious to see how the ratings shake out at the end of the season when compared to others and how the loss of Alex affected them.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Re: 7/8 Results Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;3981132;
    I'm curious as to which dancer will pick up Alex's votes now that he is out. I believe most viewers will continue to watch since they are invested in the season... and there is nothing else on tv!
    I agree that there really isn't anything else to watch. I'm not looking forward to the show, though, as much as I have done in past seasons. I never bothered to vote anyway, and the only one who might have eventually motivate me to pick up the phone was Alex.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789