+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 7/8 Results Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 7/8 Results Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Shut up Mia! Too little too late, she is only apologizing because Nigel told her to or maybe Mama Cat took her to task after the show. I'm not buying the apology, if Mia would learn to censor herself and how to behave properly then she wouldn't have to make these false apologies.

I'm worried for Alex. I'm hoping that the judges are willing to sacrifice golden chosen boy Billy over Ashley or Alex.

Wooooooo! Anya and Pasha!!!

I'm surprised Robert is safe, didn't see that coming at all.

For the record, Anya is not the best ballroom dancer to be on this show (or in the world as Nigel likes to say)....Heidi is. Anya's feet are horrible! If you want proof of how much better Heidi is over Anya then just go look at any of the ballroom clips of Heidi's when she was on this show and watch her feet...they fly! They move faster than anything I've ever seen (I don't consider her the best in the world but she is the best to be on this show).
    Last edited by Harmony2000; 07-08-2010 at 09:36 PM.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

FORT Fan

There was no emotion in that apology at all. But loved Kat, when she was like "i think Mia has something to say" maybe she had something to do with it....Ade wasn't even looking at the judges, you could see he was either "hurt" or ticked off, i go with the latter.

I hope Alex is better so he can stay, and Mia your apology sux, it was forced and not sincere at all, perhaps emmy on your mind?
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

FORT Fogey

oHHHHHHHHHHHHH i SO CALLLED THAT!.. Of fricken course they staged that apology because it was callled for. She blew her credibility last nigh and she may never be able to revover. Thank you Niglel, and good luck Mia for any recovery. Not sure she can do it and I even liked her!!!!!!

FORT Fogey

So Ashley, Alex, Billy in B3. If Alex was dancing, Robert would be in the B3 too. I can't seem them saying good-bye to Ashley...no way. Billy is a very good trained dancer, but he needs let go more. Alex may be too injured to continue, however.

FORT Fogey

Wow - Lin-Manuel Miranda and the LA cast of In the Heights!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by dannape;3970834;
    There was no emotion in that apology at all. But loved Kat, when she was like "i think Mia has something to say" maybe she had something to do with it....Ade wasn't even looking at the judges, you could see he was either "hurt" or ticked off, i go with the latter.
    If he was ticked off , he should stop dancing.

He was weak last night. He lost his contact excuse the first time, then another very weak performance.
    Adechike' (sorry for misspelling)--does not always put his heart into a dance. His hip Hop was the first we "saw" him supercharged.
    IMHO--Mia doesn't just dish out apologies, she probably saw the playback and thought she was a little rough. I say a little, I mean a little.

Quote Originally Posted by abbiebrock;3970851;
    If he was ticked off , he should stop dancing.

He was weak last night. He lost his contact excuse the first time, then another very weak performance.
    Adechike' (sorry for misspelling)--does not always put his heart into a dance. His hip Hop was the first we "saw" him supercharged.
    IMHO--Mia doesn't just dish out apologies, she probably saw the playback and thought she was a little rough. I say a little, I mean a little.
    I think he was pretty good last nite, but imo he's fighting a losing battle, and I think he realizes it now. Mia you nomination is in dancing not acting, if someone apologizes to mean and they're not sincere I would be "ticked" too.
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

FORT Fogey

Beautiful solos by both Billy and Ashley. Neither one is going down without a fight. I would be very surprised, however, if Alex is able to continue.

Now we get the All-Stars behind Natasha Bedingfield. I hope they keep this up - this makes the pop acts bearable.

FORT Newbie

Adechi--I think he is a great dancer, but needs to focus on each style and adapt to that style more. Also needs to connect with his partners. It could be he is psyched out by the other dancers--and he should not be.
    I hope he regroups and comes out dancing.

+ Reply to Thread