+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 7/7 Performance Show discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 7/7 Performance Show discussion *Spoilers*

And now they're giving him an honest critique... I wonder if that critique would have happened if there wasn't friction earlier. I've watched this show from the first season and my biggest problem (other than their occasional distracting lighting) is this judging bias and compensation.

Quote Originally Posted by Juls2;3969122;
    Mary also gave good technical reviews (which Mia used to do) ...
    Mia is totally annoying and inappropriate this year. I think it started when she was so flipping rude to Brandon during Vegas week.

I'm so tired of her saying "That was EVERYTHING"
    and also, "Wow, Ok, Wow, ok"
    and "I just want a little more (grunt)"

Adam is being the most constructive this year, to me.

I also don't like the judges focusing on the bottom three, and trying to tell them what they are doing wrong when the fact is, the dancers are all so awesome, and SOMEONE has to be in the bottom three. Unless there is a huge disparity in votes, it's out of line for them to blame the dancer. Telling Robert what people were saying on the Internet? Are you kidding me? That stuff is not for live show discussion. If they want to pull him aside in rehearsals, maybe it's constructive, but what they are doing is just HUMILIATING.

FORT Fogey

Vote for your favorite, or they might be gone.

888 623-7801 Lauren
    888 623-7802 Jose
    888 623-7803 Kent
    888 623-7804 Adechike
    888 623-7805 Billy
    888 623-7806 Ashley
    888 623-7807 Robert

Quote Originally Posted by superfly;3969142;
    I think the only way Alex is going home is if the other 2 members of bottom 3 are Lauren and Ashley. If the bottom 3 ends up Alex, one of the girls, one of the other guys, then that other guy is as good as gone.
    Keep in mind that the girl who got dehydrated and couldn't compete the Latin dance (was it Pasha's partner in Season 4) was eliminated and pretty much told her they couldn't let her stay when she didn't compete because it may encourage other contestants to be incapacitated.

I love Alex, but what they are doing is complete bullcr*p

I hope Ade(can't spell the rest) gets the most votes this week, just to spite them

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sugargoose;3969177;
    Keep in mind that the girl who got dehydrated and couldn't compete the Latin dance (was it Pasha's partner in Season 4) was eliminated and pretty much told her they couldn't let her stay when she didn't compete because it may encourage other contestants to be incapacitated.

I love Alex, but what they are doing is complete bullcr*p

I hope Ade(can't spell the rest) gets the most votes this week, just to spite them
    Watch Nigel give AdeChike a public tongue lashing for being upset about their comments, like he did to Nathan in season 6 for not taking their comments (though that was deserved)

FORT Fogey

So sad to hear that Alex is injured! IMO he won SYTYCD last week, and I was looking forward to watching his road to victory. Ah well, you can't mess around with injuries, so I'd rather see him rest and heal than try to continue on the show. It's just going to get more and more brutal each week...poor guy

Bottom three:
    Alex (by default)
    Robert
    Billy

Robert will go home..the judges will not send Alex home, and I think they will still favor Billy to Robert

Adecke (sp?) will be safe with the "spite" vote

Lauren impressed me this evening, I was not a "fan" of hers however, she was wonderful in the piece with Kent..she showed a "softer" side. I absolutely LOVE LOVE Kent and missed Alex dancing as well. I can't help but wonder what that number would have been like with both male dancers, they may have brought out the best in each other..guess we will never know (where are those taped rehearsals when you need them?)

I think Jose has shown his weakness..HE CAN'T DANCE!...I still can heare him saying he is better than Legacy...AHHH Legacy imporved each week..Legacy learned the other genres, and danced them with integrity...I don;t see that in Jose..

Oh well....we shall see who goes home tomorrow night!

Lauren Gottlieb was really good in her solo tonight too. There was some guy running around the stage though and it was really distracting.

Quote Originally Posted by sugargoose;3969175;
    Mia is totally annoying and inappropriate this year. I think it started when she was so flipping rude to Brandon during Vegas week.

If they want to pull him aside in rehearsals, maybe it's constructive, but what they are doing is just HUMILIATING.
    I agree..she is being cold and crass... not very likeable or respectable which is a shame as some of them may work with her a some point in their career. (Of course she will say it was "tough love")

Quote Originally Posted by superfly;3969190;
    Lauren Gottlieb was really good in her solo tonight too. There was some guy running around the stage though and it was really distracting.
    Lauren G. really shows some of these guys up, doesn't she?

Mia- total hypocrite. Saying Jose has heart and that's why he gets a free pass...um and Adechike doesn't? Saying I so miss Alex right now is constructive? How does that help him in any way? I knew she was being too nice this season.

It looks like they're setting Adechike up for a fall. Pity since he was showing so much improvement, too.

+ Reply to Thread