+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 6/23 Performance Show discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 6/23 Performance Show discussion *Spoilers*

I love me some Kent. I didn't care for the choreo on that last routine.

Oh, I enjoyed Lauren's smooth hip hop. She dug deep and I felt her.

My favorite girl by far is Lauren. I didnt like her in the prelims for some reason, so I wasnt rooting for her to come in the top 10, but Im glad she did!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

FORT Newbie

Isn't anybody going to comment on how hot Mark Kanemura looked with his shirt open??? Very nice abs. Did we ever see him like that during his season?

Melinda...mmmehhh...she should go, Jose did better than I expected. That being said, I still prefer Legacy to Jose; I was turned off Jose when he rudely announced he was better than Legacy (thought that took Ba**s) I for one don't think he is better than Legacy, I found Legacy's personality and desire to learn MUCH MUCH more profound and honest. (okay off soap box)..

Kent...love love this kid, if dancing fails he can do stand-up!
    Alex...I think he will be in top 3

I know that Uncle Nigel is trying to pimp the girls but truly they pale in comparison to the guys (talent and personality). Ultimately this show still comes down to America's FAVORITE dancer (not always the best...but the fav)

FORT Regular

I'm not sure why they bashed Kent so much. I thought he played the part quite well. I don't know why they bashed Billy so much either. I thought his moves were in the music and amazing. All of the dancing is incredible but my 2 weakest are Melinda and Christina. They can't do other genre's nearly as well as the pack. Adechuke's (sp?) facial expressions were odd to me so there are my bottom 3.

Interesting night, not as good as last week and I disagree with the judges more than usual...

I liked Cristina - want her to stay.
    Krump... I really wish someone else had gotten that b/c the choreography was BUCK! Could have been amazing - sorry Billy! (Nigel, I really liked the music... and I'm not that young.)
    Ashley - loved her and Mark! I felt the emotion, loved Travis' choreo - the judges were right about it not being jazzy though... but don't give my Travis too hard a time - I adore him.
    I love, love, love Alison... the guy who danced with her tonight needs to go - no honest emotion whatsoever 2 weeks in a row now. Go home!
    I thought Roberto did really good!
    Melinda - eh. She can go home next week.
    Yay Lauren! Fantastic! Love her! (I did agree with Mia about wanting the abuse to seem more real & less dance tho.)
    oh, forgot about Alex - I thought he did well, but I don't know what Fosse-style is so...
    Jose - so wrong it was right - sort of a cute mess ("hot mess" isn't quite right) - Keep him for sure! (Love Kathryn!)
    Kent - I thought he did great! He held the character throughout the dance and I pretty much believed it.

I completely agree about Legacy! I like Jose but LOVED Legacy.

I agree about Kent too - he could to totally do stand up!!

There are six males and four females left in the competition. If a male dancer hits the B3 tomorrow, then that male dancer will be the next elimination. If a male dancer leaves tomorrow, then I truly hope that it's Adechike (sp?) because he is the worst of the male dancers.

I wasn't a fan of Melinda and Ade's dance, but I LOVE Skunk Anansie so I watched it three times just to hear the song even though I've got everything they've ever done on all the iPods in the house.

Thought Jose did really well with Bollywood.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast