+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ashley Galvan - Season 7

Re: Ashley Galvan - Season 7

Nigel tweeted this just now:

Ashley will be invited back to Vegas next year if she doesn't do the tour. FOX feels you can do one or the other. I'm hoping she'll tour!

So there's the answer I guess.

Go on tour, Ashley! It'd be the better career move IMO.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

To the Point

Especially when there is absolutely no guarantee that she'd make it back to Hollywood. I think touring would be the wise thing. She's had some exposure and this would allow her to make $$$.

FORT Fogey

No question, go on the tour. She made it pretty darn far on the show, and to risk the tour to see if you could stay in the competition a few more weeks next year (if she makes it out of Vegas) doesn't seem worth the risk.

Quote Originally Posted by jsciv;3991956;
    Nigel tweeted this just now:

Ashley will be invited back to Vegas next year if she doesn't do the tour. FOX feels you can do one or the other. I'm hoping she'll tour!

So there's the answer I guess.
    It does explain it a lot more, and given that Nigel urged her to do the tour, I think even he feels that she would do better long term going on the tour instead. She would get better exposure, be guaranteed some success, and doesn't have to deal with the pressure of the show again. And, she doesn't risk not making it next season. Alex, on the other hand has to take the ticket to Vegas - his healing will take longer and he couldn't be in the tour.

I've read somewhere that they think she cracked a rib and that's why she ended up leaving the show. While you can dance even with one, I can understand why they chose to eliminate her from the competition if this was the case. It's much better to not risk further cracking or even breaking the rib dancing, and therefore keeps her from worse injury.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12