+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kent Boyd - Season 7

Re: Kent Boyd - Season 7

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3936542;
    Who isn't rooting for Kent? He's definitely a fan favorite, right? I just hate that he's topless in his photos. All these guys are topless! Nigel is such a perv!
    I like him a lot right now but he could get annoying really fast. I'll have to watch out for that. lol.
    What does this have to do with Nigel? He isn't the stylist on this show.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Who is John Galt?

Adorable face and personality and fabulous dancer. He has a great career ahead of him and probably an early favorite to win on the show. I like him much better than Billy Bell.

Who isn't rooting for Kent? He's definitely a fan favorite, right? I just hate that he's topless in his photos. All these guys are topless! Nigel is such a perv!
    I like him a lot right now but he could get annoying really fast. I'll have to watch out for that. lol.
    Nigel has let it be known plenty of times that he prefers the guys to have their shirts ON as he only prefers to look at the skimpy outfits on the women. Sorry but you can't blame the topless photos of the guys on Nigel.

Kent is truly amazing! He is one of my favorites (along with Alex). After watching the performance show my question to my daughters was "Billy who?".

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3939751 View Post
    Nigel has let it be known plenty of times that he prefers the guys to have their shirts ON as he only prefers to look at the skimpy outfits on the women. Sorry but you can't blame the topless photos of the guys on Nigel.

Kent is truly amazing! He is one of my favorites (along with Alex). After watching the performance show my question to my daughters was "Billy who?".
    Since he's the executive producer of the show, wouldn't that mean he pretty much has control of how the show presents itself and its contestants, in which case, doesn't he have a say in their shirtlessness, and therefore makes him a valid target for the blame?
    Revenge is ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by HaikenEdge;3939969;
    Since he's the executive producer of the show, wouldn't that mean he pretty much has control of how the show presents itself and its contestants, in which case, doesn't he have a say in their shirtlessness, and therefore makes him a valid target for the blame?
    He isn't the only executive producer, is he? I always thought I saw two names listed in that spot. As far as the costumes go, no I don't think Nigel has control over those. If that were the case he wouldn't complain about the lack of shirts on the guys during the performance shows.

FORT Fogey

Only if you assume he cares how the dancers are pictured.
    Last edited by TopCatDC; 06-18-2010 at 05:15 PM.

I'm not gonna complain about the lack of clothing on their upper bodies. Now ogle....I might just do that... lol
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

This argument is valid only if we believe that Nigel has his finger on the pulse of EVERY SINGLE ASPECT of the show.

Personally, I believe the man has more important things to do with his time.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fan

I personally like my guys topless, but he's not topless. He simply has his shirt open.

I already find his "Aw shucks" personality annoying, but he's just a kid so it's understandable he'd be a little goofy finding himself in such an overwhelming situation; suddenly performing on TV in front of millions in the company of great dancers. It's like he's drunk with thrill of it all.

Nancy

FORT Fan

Kent is growing on me. He doesn't seem as goofy as he was in the beginning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast