FORT Fogey

Melinda Sullivan - Season 7

Melinda Sullivan

Nickname(s): No
    Hometown: Thousand Oaks, CA
    Expertise: Tap
    Favorite Dancer: Gregory Hines
    School: No
    Professional Work: Musical Theatre - "Cats," "High School Musical," "Wonderland" TV - "As The World Turns" Music Video - Landon Pigg "Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop," Jason Samuel Smith "ACGI.
    Has worked with: Jason Samuels Smith, Margherite Berrics, Danny Daniels, Charles Klapow

A native of Long Island, NY, Melinda Sullivan is this season's sole tap dancer. She has been dancing since she was 2 years old, and has appeared in "Cats," "High School Musical," "High School Musical 2" and "Wonderland." Sullivan is passionate about music and dance education, and is a fan of tap-dance legend Gregory Hines.

Melinda Sullivan's bio at FOX
    Last edited by TopCatDC; 06-13-2010 at 12:40 PM.

Re: Melinda Sullivan - Season 7

Mods: Photo hosted by me.

Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

least favorite of them all.

after last night's terrible jive I wouldn't be surprised if she went home tonight. I get the definite impression she's in this to further her other endeavors (acting, singing).
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Didn't even realize she was the actress and she was on the one soap I still watch (occasionally). And yes, now that she pointed it out, I do remember her, but I doubt I'd have made the connection on my own.

She is in real danger tonight.

If you wanted to learn to dance that style, you couldn't ask for a better partner than Pasha . . . . BUT he totally stole the show during that number. I for one could not take my eyes off him.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fogey

I think if there ever was a plant on this show, it would have to be Melinda. Nigel said he loved her. I wonder if she is his niece! I think she is on the show to boost her acting career. Maybe they are trying to produce another Kerrington.

Ugh, one Kherrington was one too many for me.

She doesn't seem up to par with the other females, who in turn aren't up to par with most of the males imo.

Pasha's very charismatic and can easily dominate almost any partner and I think she was unfortunate to get him right out of the gate.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think she was better than she was given credit for, but simultaneously not as good as the other dancers. Won't be surprised if she's bottom three. But I'll be SHOCKED if they let her go home, they just love her too much.

And I think having Pasha as a partner is going to be a bad thing for whoever dances with him every week.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Really thought she was going home last night. Did she even really try in her "dance for your life" segment? Didn't look like it to me. Wish Nigel had gotten his way!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

So, I heard that she is not really a nice girl to the other contestants. Did you notice when they announced Christina was leaving that she didn't touch her or hug her or anything? Apparently, she is not well-liked by the other contestants.
    Team Kent SYTYCD!

+ Reply to Thread