+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 6/9 Show discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 6/9 Show discussion *Spoilers*

Is it me? I have no clue what's going on. I don't like this episode. It's too fast and disjointed or something.
    I can't find my favorites.

It's not just you. I can't figure it out either. I feel like I'm missing things left and right.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3929281;
    Did anybody think that first group was good? From what they showed us, it looked like one person did all the dancing while the others hopped around in the background.....
    Because they had an uneven number of girls/guys and they did so much partner work they had to find something to do with the extra girl. So they kept changing partners - that was actually a different girl dancing around each time.

Last group with Dance at the Gym from West Side Story - horrible, I agree. There was hardly any "dancing" there - from a group that could really do something spectacular. What a missed opportunity.

Travis is back!!
    Last edited by TopCatDC; 06-09-2010 at 08:42 PM.

Why are they going so fast? I'm going to have to watch this again to try and figure out everything that is going on. I didn't think the last group was that awful, no they weren't great but during that zipping past I saw some groups that looked worse.

I wonder who Nigel was yelling no! about. Who in that group is that much of his favorite? I want to say Billy Bell but knowing pervy Nigel, it's probably Ryan.

I think that was engineered to get some of them fans before the voting starts. I wouldn't be surprised to see Ade, Billy, Alex and a bunch of the other front runners being made to dance for their lives just to get them more exposure (we are onto your games show, lol).

GAH! I feel like I'm going cross-eyed from trying to keep up. And I've even stepped away from the computer to focus on the show when I'm normally half watching and half typing. Slow dooooooooown!

That last group dance was not good at all. Interesting that the judges give them all a pass because so many judges faves were in that group. Any other group would have been sent packing after that boring dance.

FORT Fogey

AHHHH! They went to commercial before they said what happened to Kent - one of our favorites!

Team Kent for the win!

I'm glad that crazy hair girl was cut. She is way too scrawny looking --- go have a hamburger, fries, and a shake. You need to eat.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Poor Anthony. I really like him, pity rumor has it he doesn't make it and that makes watching this even more bitter sweet for me.

I'm really beginning to like Kent B and Alex more and more with every viewing. Great dancers and awesome personalities. Hope they go far this season. I'm glad Marge Hair got cut, she wasn't ready for this. She didn't seem emotionally ready for it, like she was too fragile or something.

Poor Gisele, I like her and would have loved to see her make the show. She has something special.

Awww my oh my. Kent's getting some fantastic reception.

FORT Fogey

Grover Dale! He was one of the Jets in the original Broadway cast of West Side Story. And he's a Pittsburgh kid!

(Still drying my eyes from the Kent Boyd segment.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast