+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 6/02 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 6/02 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Oh gosh, they're really bringing on the tearjerkers tonight. Jarrell is an amazing guy! His dancing isn't bad either!

It's too bad Jarrell didn't make it.

Christopher didn't make it either but his kept his unique look.

FORT Fogey

I'm really over Bad Romance - I hope we're not going to have to hear that music in every single city.

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3921724;
    I'm really over Bad Romance - I hope we're not going to have to hear that music in every single city.
    So am I! I'm so glad I'm not the only one. It's been driving me crazy on the radio as they've played it to death.

FORT Fogey

That wraps this episode in the east. I'm rewinding to catch the first thirty minutes that I missed. Several good contemporary dancers. As usual, the competition in that genre will be fierce. Again I ask, where are the good ballroom dancers? I was hoping that after Ryan and Ashleigh did so well last year that we might see a lot more couples trying out this summer.

I just love the unbridled enthusiasm the kids show when they are sent on to Vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3921676;
    Interesting! I wonder if they would take her anyway?

One thing to keep in mind is that there is a difference between being a protogť and getting training from someone, and I don't know which category Ryan falls in with Mia. In the dance world with competitions and master classes - everyone works with everyone so some contact is expected.
    Good point. Maybe they showed this so their wouldn't be outcries later when the information was discovered? Full disclosure at the onset to offset any cries of foul play? Although from the package it made it seem like it was more than just a couple of classes, more like a mentor sort of thing.

Wow....only 36 posts? When last week they had such high ratings? Interesting. I think the switcharoo with the scheduling is to blame and cost them a ton of viewers.

I don't think we are seeing more than a couple of the top 10 right now, so don't get attached to any of them. Why do I feel this way? Because not a single one of them has jumped out and grabbed me like the top 10 usually do and because this show has an awful history of cutting 99.9% of those they highlight during auditions.

I know someone who knows Kent....so I'm rooting for him . I can't believe they sent him to choreography. He was terrific!!!!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I was bummed that they didn't send the guy with the nerdy look and the cane through to Vegas. I really liked him!

The one ballroom girl talked about how she had been paired with the guy who had to drop out last season due to injury (or illness?). His last name was Bell...maybe Billy Bell? Didn't they talk about automatically putting him in for the next season since he couldn't compete? I'm wondering if they showed her story to "re-introduce" us to him... Am I crazy or does someone else remember this?

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3922186;
    I was bummed that they didn't send the guy with the nerdy look and the cane through to Vegas. I really liked him!

The one ballroom girl talked about how she had been paired with the guy who had to drop out last season due to injury (or illness?). His last name was Bell...maybe Billy Bell? Didn't they talk about automatically putting him in for the next season since he couldn't compete? I'm wondering if they showed her story to "re-introduce" us to him... Am I crazy or does someone else remember this?
    No, you're not crazy. They even showed the clip where she accidently elbowed him in the nose.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast