+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 5/27 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 5/27 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3916637;
    I love Cat!
    She's still more fun to watch than any other host, except Tom Bergeron. Pity she's not usually in all that much of the audition shows (unlike SeaCrust, who's shoved in between virtually every Idol audition). Even still, that means during the audition shows we mainly get to see Cat acting like a total goofball in the line. Something which seemingly is below the dignity of most hosts, who consider themselves "the Stars" of their shows, which is why Cat is so damn refreshing.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

To the Point

Add me to the Cat lovers! She just seems so real, rather than manufactured.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3918494;
    .... Even still, that means during the audition shows we mainly get to see Cat acting like a total goofball in the line....
    And that's what I love so much about her! It's because she has this ability to let go, be "real", and still somehow manage to look absolutely beautiful while doing it. She makes you wish you were her friend, or at the very least got the chance to go to dinner or out for drinks with her. To me, that is the mark of a truly great host. Tom B has that quality, Ryan does not (I would not want to go anywhere with Ryan, he'd drive me nuts with his OCD alpha male tendencies )

Maybe this will be the year that Cat is not overlooked for a hosting Emmy, she deserves one after been slighted so many times.

She's goofy and she doesn't care who sees it. I love that about her. She just lets it all go and has fun. I also love how attached she gets to the dancers. She genuinely loves them all. I read an interview and she said she hosts cookouts for them all every year.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678