+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Season 7 Spoiler Thread

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Season 7 Spoiler Thread

Pasha dancing Ballroom with anyone and Neil dancing Contemporary with anyone . . . . "ain't nothing wrong with that"!

Looking forward to seeing Billy dancing Broadway and watching Adťchikť take on a Travis Wall number.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Not that it necessarily means anything, but DialIdol has Kent and Billy as the top 2 vote-getters, in order, and they are the only ones predicted to be safe. Lauren is the only girl whose votes registered a score, and Robert is the only guy who scored a 0.

IMO, the fewer voters there are, the more unreliable DI is. So their predictions should be taken with a grain of salt!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3932167;
    The short answer is because only one dancer will leave per week, not two. See my post here for more details.

I am not sure that it is going to feel so different. They can still do two full-on ballroom's per week. Also, some of the contemporary dancers (Neil, Ade, Allison, Kathryn) could partner in a lyrical ballroom number, like slow waltz. It also means that we will be seeing a lot of Anya and Pasha, and not so much of the other contemporary dancers once the contestants start to leave.
    What will feel different is the lack of a developing relationship between partners beyond 1 week. I think I'll miss that.

I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere. Allison injured her ribs so Katee Shean is taking her place this week. I don't know who she's partnered with.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

FORT Fogey

Nigel tweeted this morning:

I am happy to say Lauren will be in the studio later today. She won't be in the opening number and won't dance unless she's in the bottom 3. Sorry I can't tell you what the problem was with Lauren until I speak with her and her Doctor later today. I just don't know at this point.
    A fan site has a report from Lauren's dad that she's went to the hospital last night with dehydration and a concussion.

I like all 3 finalists, though I have to say I favor Robert and Kent slightly over Lauren. Iím torn between the guys. I have to admit I probably would prefer Robert if Kent wasnít an Ohio guy. However, it seems like itís AI9 all over again. The Ohio person (Crystal with AI; Kent with SYTYCD) was a front-runner all season, then somebody else comes from behind and steals the crown. At least thatís what Iím predicting.

I voted for both Robert and Kent last night, as Iíve done for several weeks. I usually have a hard time getting through for Kent, and feel like I need to help save Robert. Last night I had a hard time getting through for Robert, and had very few busy signals for Kent. I checked DialIdol (which isnít always on the money Ė they gave Robert the lowest score last week). Here are their predictions:

Robert 10.048
    Kent 9.177
    Lauren 9.041

Now, those are pretty tight scores. Even DialIdol wonít predict the winner because their margin of error allows for any of the 3 to be the winner. But my voting experience last night makes me think Robert slipped in under the wire.

Alex probably should have won this season, but after him, I think these 3 are definitely the best, and am glad they made it.

You know what is interesting about that DialIdol score? I was monitoring it last night and it never changed........I'm not sure what was going on. It was that number at 11 eastern, midnight, and now you say it is still that number.

I think maybe it's unreliable. LOL

I still haven't watched my tape last night, but have watched the videos. I am from Kent's hometown and all I have to say is it doesn't matter how he finishes -- he won in my heart. He did so fantastic last night (and all season for that matter).......he's a winner.

We are having a parade and rally for him on Saturday to celebrate his achievements
    Team Kent SYTYCD!

To the Point

Funny, Robert was the only one I could get through to for the first 15 minutes or so after the show ended. I learned many years ago to start dialing as soon as the last dance finished, and those calls went through, however, once the show ended I could not get through on Kent's line for about 15 minutes or so. Lauren's also rang busy. Now, Kent got the majority of my votes just because I've loved him from the start. He has really good technique and I just love his joy. However, I really will not be upset with any of them winning, and obviously I dialed each number at least once.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter1;4034617;
    You know what is interesting about that DialIdol score? I was monitoring it last night and it never changed........I'm not sure what was going on. It was that number at 11 eastern, midnight, and now you say it is still that number.

I think maybe it's unreliable. LOL

I still haven't watched my tape last night, but have watched the videos. I am from Kent's hometown and all I have to say is it doesn't matter how he finishes -- he won in my heart. He did so fantastic last night (and all season for that matter).......he's a winner.

We are having a parade and rally for him on Saturday to celebrate his achievements
    That's cool, Skeeter! Wow, I'd love to go, but I probably don't have time. Are you allowed to say what time, and where? I assume you mean in Wapakoneta, but maybe it's in Botkins?

Kent really is awesome. I think he will have a fantastic career. He might even be able to go into acting. He has a very expressive face. But that plays well into dancing also.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345