+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Season 7 Spoiler Thread

To the Point

Re: Season 7 Spoiler Thread

Kent was the guy highlighted who is from small town Ohio. He has an endearing innocence about him and is quite talented.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker;3925848;
    Kent was the guy highlighted who is from small town Ohio. He has an endearing innocence about him and is quite talented.
    Ah, now I remember him. He had big ears, lol, yes shallow but it's how I remember him. I didn't expect him to dance as well as he did given the package. Thanks for the memory jolt.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3925860;
    Ah, now I remember him. He had big ears, lol, yes shallow but it's how I remember him. I didn't expect him to dance as well as he did given the package. Thanks for the memory jolt.
    Okay, I didn't notice the ears, however, I'm sure I'll be looking at them now!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SpringMaiden27;3922826;

I must express my displeasure with so few dancers making it through this year. It'll be good to see the all-stars, but I think I'd rather see 11 more unknowns get a chance at the big stage.
    I am TOTALLY agreeing with you on this one... why not have the all-stars each do a paired dance on results night and give us a top 20!! This can showcase them w/o making it seem like they need more training to go into the world of dance (while that may not be true for some, that's what it feels like - there will still be a regular choreographer).

I have a friend who grew up with Kent and the families are really close. I sent her an email asking if she knew anything about Kent being in the top 10 and she said yeah, Kent left for LA last Monday!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

To the Point

The boys seem much more interesting to me based on the spoilers. Love Alex Wong, appreciate Billy Bells talent though not totally sold on his personality as of yet, really liked Kent's personality-he made me smile, and I think he has great potential - he showed some really good technique.

FORT Fogey

i absolutely hate this format and i will get a pass this season. Not watching.

I am so bummed that Anthony Burrell doesn't seem to have made the cut, I wonder if his injury got that bad? He is older, I wonder if he will try again next season or if he will pass the age cut off.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;3927431;
    i absolutely hate this format and i will get a pass this season. Not watching.
    I don't like the new format either but I'm going to check it out first before I decide if this season should be skipped.

Also, I did like Anthony Burrell too! He brought a different energy to dance. I liked seeing something new.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3927848;
    I don't like the new format either but I'm going to check it out first before I decide if this season should be skipped.

Also, I did like Anthony Burrell too! He brought a different energy to dance. I liked seeing something new.
    Not to mention dancing through his injury. There were a few spots where he seemed a tiny bit shaky, but overall....wow. I'd have been in the fetal position on the stage crying like a big ol' baby if I tried to dance on a pulled hamstring...

Dancers are tough cookies. The injuries, the training, the abuse to their feet....even if we don't particularly like the dancer, we have to respect what they put themselves through for their craft.

I can't wait to see how the season plays out. I could never skip it even if I don't like the format....it's one of my absolute favorite shows and I'm too nosy to NOT watch...
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast