+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Season 7 Spoiler Thread

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: Season 7 Spoiler Thread

According to the website I've referred to above, these are the top 11 (extra guy, for some reason) contestants who have been chosen this seaon. Alphabetical order:

Girls:
    Alexie Agdeppa (jazz)
    Lauren Froderman (contemporary)
    Ashley Galvan (lyrical)
    Cristina Santana (salsa)
    Melinda Sullivan (tap)
    Guys:
    Billy Bell (contemporary)
    Kent Boyd (contemporary)
    Robert Roldan (contemporary)
    Jose "Full Deck" Ruiz (breaking)
    Adé Chiké Torbert (contemproary)
    Alex Wong (ballet)

I wonder how this is going to work out. There are 12 All-Stars. Maybe they will be rotating in and out week to week?

FORT Fogey

Another Ade? okay... I really like Cristina Santana! She auditioned before and she said she did salsa, jazz, ballet, and belly dancing! And she's my age and from my city! I still think there is too much contemporary! And I think Billy Bell is going to annoy me!

Still too many contemporary for me. Good to see a tapper, though. Hope they don't go early.

Extra happy to see more Pasha

FORT Fogey

Maybe there is an extra guy to accomodate Billy Bell? I know they said he could go straight to Vegas this season, but since he made the top20 last year, I can't imagine he didn't have a spot reserved for this season.

I must express my displeasure with so few dancers making it through this year. It'll be good to see the all-stars, but I think I'd rather see 11 more unknowns get a chance at the big stage.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SpringMaiden27;3922826;
    Maybe there is an extra guy to accomodate Billy Bell? I know they said he could go straight to Vegas this season, but since he made the top20 last year, I can't imagine he didn't have a spot reserved for this season.

I must express my displeasure with so few dancers making it through this year. It'll be good to see the all-stars, but I think I'd rather see 11 more unknowns get a chance at the big stage.
    I think that is why too! Billy was a lock. They added a spot to make up for that. I also heard that Nigel said only Billy or Alex would make it. I guess that isn't true. But if it is true, can it be Alex, please? Billy is great but we've seen guys like him every season so far!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3923877;
    .... But if it is true, can it be Alex, please? Billy is great but we've seen guys like him every season so far!
    What's the diff between Billy and Alex? They seem pretty interchangeable to me (style-wise, that is).

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3924044;
    What's the diff between Billy and Alex? They seem pretty interchangeable to me (style-wise, that is).
    Really? I don't see that at all. For me Alex is far superior and that's actually not a complete slam on Billy because I think Billy is pretty spectacular, however, his dancing leaves me cold while Alex seems to bring more passion.

Plus...Billy is straight up contemporary in every one of his movements (could be why I can appreciate his technical ability but just can't get into him because I don't like contemporary) while Alex is ballet and there is a difference in the movements and level of control.

I just finished watching the last two episodes back to back and I can definitely see a difference between these two guys and their abilities.

Again....don't throw fire balls at me lol because I do think Billy is really good. Just not my cup of tea while Alex is and has been from the very first time I saw him.

If the spoilers are true, I'm a little upset that pulled hamstring guy doesn't make it through and neither does crazy hair girl. I liked them.

I don't think Cristina Santana (salsa) and Jose "Full Deck" Ruiz (breaking) are all that good, would have loved to see others in their spots.

I watched this show for the first time ever last night and LOVED IT!!!

I am soooo glad to see that Ade made the cut!!!

Can't wait for next week, some great previews ... that one girl from Iran (I think) wants to resign ... ???

And what about Marge Simpson I wonder if she makes it???
    KAREN

I'm glad Alex got in. I love ballet and would love to see more young women from this style participating in the show. Ballet dancers can easily pick up almost any other style of dance.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Does anybody still have the 1st show recorded? Take a close look at the group of dancers who say something in the beginning (and then make comments through out the show) and you will see a large percentage of them are on this spoiler list. Coincidence? Or was this spoiler list pulled right out of that show and the list is bogus?

Either way, I found that interesting.

I cannot remember what Kent Boyd looks like, not good, means he failed to leave any sort of impression.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast