+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 12/16 - Show Discussion - FINALE (part 2 of 2) - **SPOILERS**

Re: 12/16 - Show Discussion - FINALE (part 2 of 2) - **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3771104;
    OK, there's a post-show interview with Russell where he explains how he was injured. (Search you tube for "Russell talks about his injury and winning it all".)

He was making his way around back stage with the other guys to enter for the first elimination. In the journey, he jumped off a platform and landed wrong and twisted his ankle. It swelled up immediately, but he said he wasn't hurt that bad.
    I KNEW I heard something! I heard a small crash and a squeal while Cats mic was having issues. Then Russel came limping out. I used the rewind feature to make sure I heard it because the hubs swore he didn't. (sorry...I was right and the hubs was wrong....and that's rare, so excuse me while I gloat ).

Seriously, I'm glad he wasn't seriously injured. I'm just sorry we didn't get to watch him dance.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3771120;
    I am with you. I thought he was very obnoxious and showed absolutely no class. His leg didn't seem to bother him when he was carrying on about winning. I liked him until they announced him as the winner
    Normally, I think I would be with you but there was just something about his reaction that seemed so raw--so real, that I can excuse the 'over-the-top-ness.' In fact, upon winning 250 THOUSAND dollars and realizing that you came from a street group to impressing a majority of people to vote for you, I think it was an acceptable response. I was also pleased that he instantly demanded that Kevin come up and share the spotlight with him...and was so grateful to his family, the God he worships, the judges and everyone who voted. Everything felt real in his reaction (a rarity in hollywood/reality tv) so I am okay with it.

FORT Regular

I just wish I could have seen it since I had to dvr it and they went over, so I only saw Kat doing her usual babyish blathering about the two finalists and zip the recording stopped.

Who was the person Russell invited on stage with him?

Quote Originally Posted by brierpatch;3771188;
    Who was the person Russell invited on stage with him?
    Kevin.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3771173;
    Normally, I think I would be with you but there was just something about his reaction that seemed so raw--so real, that I can excuse the 'over-the-top-ness.' In fact, upon winning 250 THOUSAND dollars and realizing that you came from a street group to impressing a majority of people to vote for you, I think it was an acceptable response. I was also pleased that he instantly demanded that Kevin come up and share the spotlight with him...and was so grateful to his family, the God he worships, the judges and everyone who voted. Everything felt real in his reaction (a rarity in hollywood/reality tv) so I am okay with it.
    I believe that's an awesome analysis of what took place.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3771173;
    I understand that but seeing as though there was someone standing right next to him that just lost, it didn't sit well with me. Yes he should have been happy, but he was just over the top and I didn't appreciate it. He had no consideration, what-so-ever, for Jakob's feelings. Not to mention that he was limping around all the while and then all of a sudden, his injury was just gone
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3771224;
    I understand that but seeing as though there was someone standing right next to him that just lost, it didn't sit well with me. Yes he should have been happy, but he was just over the top and I didn't appreciate it. He had no consideration, what-so-ever, for Jakob's feelings. Not to mention that he was limping around all the while and then all of a sudden, his injury was just gone
    That's called adrenaline. He's probably paying the price this morning.

I hate to sound stupid, but I only started watching this show for the first time about three weeks ago. Who is Kevin ?

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan;3771259;
    I hate to sound stupid, but I only started watching this show for the first time about three weeks ago. Who is Kevin ?
    He's another contestant eliminated earlier this season that is also a hip hopper.

+ Reply to Thread