+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 12/15 - Show Discussion - FINALE (part 1 of 2) - **SPOILERS**

Re: 12/15 - Show Discussion - FINALE (part 1 of 2) - **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by neighborhoodie;3769469;
    Oh good, I thought I was the only one He is ok for me. I just don't get him I guess.
    See, here's how I feel: the judges seem to be shoving their favorites down our throats and heaping praise upon praise on Russell and Katheryn, as though they've just begun to walk and, "oh, look, they can dance, too!" If I hear one more time about how Russell has no training (and everyone here has corrected my error on that as I believed the judges-Nigel!-when they still say/insinuate he has no training) and look how far he's come or how the show should be the Katheryn show. . . . Well, I'm gonna throw my remote control. So, I tend to go against the judges. And, while I don't dislike Katheryn as much as Russell, I really could do without either of them. (Ducking from the tomatoes coming my way).
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Does anyone know how the shows are working this week? Tonight we have top 6, and then what? I looked on info and it shows, "to be announced." Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3769472;
    Magalenha
    Thank you!
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;3769488;
    See, here's how I feel: the judges seem to be shoving their favorites down our throats and heaping praise upon praise on Russell and Katheryn, as though they've just begun to walk and, "oh, look, they can dance, too!" If I hear one more time about how Russell has no training (and everyone here has corrected my error on that as I believed the judges-Nigel!-when they still say/insinuate he has no training) and look how far he's come or how the show should be the Katheryn show. . . . Well, I'm gonna throw my remote control. So, I tend to go against the judges. And, while I don't dislike Katheryn as much as Russell, I really could do without either of them. (Ducking from the tomatoes coming my way).

No tomatoes from me !!!

My daughter just said Jakob is lacking personality on the dance floor.

I agree. Kathryn does nothing for me either. I really can't remember a routine of hers. Like at all At least I can think of some memorable routines Russel has done. They both seem like nice people, but yeah, the praising of how much he's grown, he does so amazing for a krumper...it should have stopped at about week 3 lol

FORT Fogey

Russell & Ellenore – Paso Doble – Jason Gilkison to Village Attack

I swear, there is nothing that Russell can't do! Not the best Paso on the show but right on the money.

Nigel: Where are the shirts tonight? Russell you were passionate and firey, but not as much as Ellenore.
    Mary: Ellenore you little Spanish vixen! Russell didn't quite have the arms and the tour, but the passion was right on.
    Adam: The leg work was amazing from Russell. And Ellenore was so extroverted in her Broadway and so controlled here.
    Last edited by TopCatDC; 12-15-2009 at 08:38 PM.

FORT Fogey

Whew loving Eleanore in this Paso!!

FORT Fogey

She was HOTT!

Exactly. Russell is doing great, but the favoritism showed by the jidges are pissing me off too..

Anyways... Jakob is doing much better in ballroom, but still not perfect. ehe. I missed the Jakob/Ashleigh pairing...

+ Reply to Thread