+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why are they having the finale so soon?

FORT Fogey

Re: Why are they having the finale so soon?

Quote Originally Posted by NFL1;3766484;
    ... And the Joshua and Twitch dance was great too, and was it Benji and Travis?

Yeah Benji and Travis did thier "Geek Boys Gone Wild" Hip-Hop. And don't forget Mia's "Two Princes" number for Danny and Neil. All memorable.

All memorable, but for bad reasons. Yes, I said it.

Well, of course, I'm probably one of the only few who did not enjoy any of them (except maybe the nerd dance), and thus remember them for bad reasons. The prince dance wasn't that bad, but it's just overrated. And the trepak? Hated it.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

I will miss the gender dances! Those were the highlight of the finale, and what made it so special. The dancers are also really missing out on having that opportunity.

The season has felt completely rushed and was kinda uninteresting since it came on the 'heels' (no pun intended ) of season 5. Also, the show aired at the same time as The Biggest Loser, a heavy hitter, and 90210, which has grown in popularity, especially among females. I wonder if ratings are down and they were told to rap this up (thus a Final 6..to be done quicker and maybe attract more interest with a new spin) and move on to promoting the next season. Compared to past seasons, there haven't been a lot of memorable dances, contestants or pairings...in fact, I just haven't heard much about this season anywhere (online, from friends, etc...) I don't hear people talking about numerous amazing routines in ONE show, colorful contestants like Twitch, Joshua, Kupono, Chelsie, Neil and Jeanine, unforgettable partnerships like that of Joshua and Katee....so I wonder how this season is really doing?

Perhaps the tour hasn't been mentioned because it isn't happening, or will be combined with Season 7, or something along those lines?

Quote Originally Posted by NFL1;3766484;
    That's a loss - I thought seeing the girls paired and the guys paired really gave a great sense of skill and presence. Last year after the Kayla pimping, Jeannine really ruled the stage. And the Joshua and Twitch dance was great too, and was it Benji and Travis?
    I agree that showing Kayla and Jeanine dancing together really showed, by far, what a better dancer Jeanine was and deserved the win.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

FORT Fogey

I'm watching the marathon on Fox Reality to catch up on things I missed this season - and as much as I am really enjoying the first show - with in-style dances, and no one going home... I wish they'd given us fewer audition and vegas episodes and allowed us to vote from the beginning. If they do a next fall - KEEP this special episode, scehdule around baseball - AND have a final 4 not 6 that is before Christmas.
    OR do a top 18 to get us there

FORT Newbie

My favorite show... REALLY BUGGED ME this season. The dancers were wonderful. I loved them. But the lack of Mia Michaels and Wade Robson was a downer, then doing the top SIX in the finale? That's lame. But what is WORST is that they cut the performance finale to ONE hour, even though they had MORE dancers. What a gyp.

Tomorrows finale is TWO HOURS of Selling Out. What a waste. I feel bad for the dancers this season... they really got the short end of the stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46;3767008;
    I agree that showing Kayla and Jeanine dancing together really showed, by far, what a better dancer Jeanine was and deserved the win.
    I totally disagree, I thought Jeanine's power was in her solos but in no way was she a better dancer than Kayla in that routine or any other pairing.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12