+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 12/9 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Regular

Re: 12/9 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by toads2u;3765312;
    Legacy can't dance. It will be nice to have real choreography then the stuff they have to do around him.
    This. But not a fan of Ashleigh but she is less annoying than Mollee. I hope Ellenore takes it all next week.

I'm annoyed. Ashleigh has annoyed me ever since her audition...so I really don't care for her being in the finale. Oh well....I'll be rooting for Jakob and Russell!

I think Jakub is the best dancer by far.

I'm no fan of Mollee, but I think it's total BS for someone who didn't even dance to make it into the finale. Sure, Pauline and Noelle both got free passes earlier, but that's exactly it...it was EARLY. Anyways, looks like pairings are pretty clear cut for next week: Russell and Ellenore, Jakob and Kat, Ryan and Ashleigh.

Only An Opinion

A guy will win this season and it'll be either Russell or Jakob.

FORT Fogey

A little suprised about Ryan staying and Legacy leaving, and so happy that Ellenore made it to the finale!

I think that everyone dances with everyone next week, unless they do it different.

Remember that Nigel told the viewers that this week's vote should be about the WHOLE season and what each dancer has done not just on last night's show. Over the season, Ashleigh was certainly better than at least Mollee, if not Elenore too.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I'm happy that both Ashleigh and Ryan are in the finals.

I'm happy Legacy is going home, if for no other reason than his name ... his dancing was too inconsistant.

I'm surprised that Mollee is going home ... with Noelle and Kat in the bottom 2 last week, I thought it would be either Kat or Ashleigh going home tonight. I think if Mollee had started the season with a different partner, she would have faired a lot better.

Ryan probably thought he didn't have a chance to win the whole thing, and that's why the plea for Ashleigh ... her chances are better than his.

Jakob should win the whole thing. If he doesn't, I hope it's Ashleigh. I feel it's disingenuous for the judges to constantly say that Russell doesn't have any dance styles other than krump in his repertoire, because it's just not true. And I love Russell, but to keep touting like he is from the streets and only has street training is not right.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3765335;
    Over the season, Ashleigh was certainly better than at least Mollee, if not Elenore too.
    Well.....you are definitely entitled to your opinion, but I (and am sure a ton of others) highly beg to differ with that comment. IMO Ashleigh is not even on the same level as Elenore.

+ Reply to Thread