+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 11/25 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 11/25 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Ellenore could easily be the popular one because I think she caught people's attention with her comedic dance during Las Vegas week. I know I got enchanted by her during that time. Though, as weeks went by, she's easily slipping my top chart. I dunno what really bothers me... Her personality, her dancing, or her atrocious lines (her legs bother me)... or perhaps her lack of connection with her partner. but yeah, I do think lot of people out there disagree with me and she could easily be people's favorite.

And yes, Mollee could also be favorite amongst the teens. I know my little sister is crazy about her... Me? Not so much.

At this stage, though, not much can be said.

ETA: I never heard of SYTYCDism and idolforums before this. I googled SYTYCDism and man, the discussion thread bothers me. And regarding the vote, you can only vote for 1 guy and 1 girl. Of course we would vote for our favorite, however if we text in our vote, we can vote for more than one. Jakob's fan might also be Russell's fan, or Ryan's, or Nathan's...
    Last edited by kiariclois; 11-28-2009 at 05:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kiariclois;3758575;
    Which polls? Do all SYTYCD viewers vote on those polls? lol.
    No, but they certainly give you a good idea about what people think. What else would you base it on?

Like I said before, if you really don't think Ryan was the one dropping the ball in the Ryan/Ellenore partnership, you're going to be in for one heck of a surprise next week.
    Last edited by superfly; 11-28-2009 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by superfly;3758662;
    No, but they certainly give you a good idea about what people think. What else would you base it on?

Like I said before, if you really don't think Ryan was the one dropping the ball in the Ryan/Ellenore partnership, you're going to be in for one heck of a surprise next week.
    I don't think so. If Ellenore was that beloved, they'd never have been in the bottom 3 at all. People would have been voting for her and her partner would have had a free ride.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by superfly;3758662;
    Is this a guess or an insider spoiler that should be spoiiler-tagged as such?

Only An Opinion

I'm just glad Ellenore is in the top 10... I don't think she'll win, but at least she gets to be on the tour

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3758678;
    I don't think so. If Ellenore was that beloved, they'd never have been in the bottom 3 at all. People would have been voting for her and her partner would have had a free ride.
    I already explained this in my previous post. The guy in the partnership carries most of the voting due to the majority voting demographic (teenage girls). At this stage in the competition, popular girls usually aren't able to garner more votes than popular guys.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345