+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 11/25 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 11/25 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

I hope they only want Legacy for to 10 and then cut him loose.

Quote Originally Posted by toads2u;3757571;
    Anyone in the bottom yet? I know everyone loves Legacy but they choreograph around him instead of making him do real dance.
    I don't loooove Legacy but I appreciate his commitment to learn and grow.
    It's probably true that they choreograph around him but that won't last long.

The bottomline is if they want to build a tour then they must have some folks they will sell tickets. Legacy fits that bill.

Don't they want Mollee and Nathan for the tour

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

There is no way Ryan is going home, Victor has been in the bottom just about every time, so he's gone imho. Probably Karen going as well, which makes me sad, I like her, but she's just had a bad run or luck with partners and dances.

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf;3757570;
    I still really like Ellenore. I like Russell a lot as well.

I'm still in the anti-Legacy camp, but I think it's a camp of one.
    I still like Ellenore's personality when she performs but there is something about her technique that is bugging me. I can't put my finger on it...but it has something to do with her extensions, finishing and polish. It's like she gets lazy at times and doesn't follow through. I also notice something quirky around the waist when she dances. It's like a lack of flexibilty. She doesn't do it all the time but often enough where I see a pattern. At first, I thought her partner was to blame but now I think it is something in her technique.

Quote Originally Posted by toads2u;3757576;
    Don't they want Mollee and Nathan for the tour
    I'd think they need them to sell tckets to that kiddie demographic. The economy is not good right now and so I'd think they need to really push to the younger viewers. Parents will buy their children tickets and t-shirts. Me, I watch but I don't support the show financially.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Quemoni;3757575;
    I don't loooove Legacy but I appreciate his commitment to learn and grow.
    It's probably true that they choreograph around him but that won't last long.
    I think it'll stop now that he's made top 10. I feel a little bad for whatever girl gets paired up with him next week.

I really have to pop in and say I really hate that Russell has such a fan base--he is totally carrying Noelle, who really needs to go. I wish everyone hadstopped calling for Russ; even if he went into the bottom 2, he wouldn't be going home. I guess of these men, I'd say Nathan showed the least in his solo, but victor is probably gone (loved his solo today) and of the girls, I'm just not sure. Probably Ellenore
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Karen??? You call that a dance for your life? Really? She's probably out.

Victor -Did a lot of flailing about but he at least showed intensity, passion and technique.

Mollee- She too was flailing about almost wildly but she stayed in control for the most part. I swore she was about to corner up and do a roundhouse, back handspring, whip back, ending with a back tuck and pose. However, that last move was really interesting.

Nathan-He was okay. I can say as a young teen he can drum up those teen girls and he doesn't have to do much. He's just suave. Aloof and shallow maybe but he has that teen rock star appeal.

Ellenore-See she did it again...she dances clunky, heavy and loses her technique mid-dance. She can perform (she makes me smile) but that dropping her form irritates me. She's in because she can emote to the audience

Ryan-I like Ryan. He brings a certain maturity that everyone else lacks. He's manly. The rest are boys. He may be out just because he is OLDER.
    Last edited by Quemoni; 11-25-2009 at 08:55 PM.

Oh.....based on what he said to Victor. Nathan may be out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast