+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 11/24 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 11/24 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Jakob and Ashleigh-ChaCha

ASHLEIGH! Finally, she was able to showcase her style. She had to hold back because of Jakob but he was feeling it. He started revving up. He was getting into the groove....like if the music kept going he was going to explode. They needed this dance at this time. They pulled it off.

FORT Fogey

OK - if you don't call and your favorite goes home we don't want to hear about it! The phone numbers:

Ryan & Ellenore 888 836-7601
    Legacy & Kathryn 888 836-7602
    Victor & Karen 888 836-7603
    Nathan & Mollee 888 836-7604
    Russell & Noelle 888 836-7605
    Jakob & Ashleigh 888 836-7606

Ellenore and Ryan
    Mollee and Nathan

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Quemoni;3756833;
    Hmmm. Who is in danger?
    I would say:

Victor & Karen
    Nathan & Mollee

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3756851;
    I would say:

Victor & Karen
    Nathan & Mollee
    I'm hoping to see Victor & Karen leave.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3756860;
    I'm hoping to see Victor & Karen leave.
    They will. Unless the judges REALLY love Karen that much to save her once again. Because there's no way they won't be in the bottom 3. But I don't think they'll save her again. And Victor's for sure going home.

FORT Regular

You think Ryan and Ellenore are in danger? Really? I would say Victor & Karen for sure. I have no idea who the other couple is going to be. I think I would put Noelle & Russell and Kathryn & Legacy in the bottom three couples. I don't think they'll be in the bottom, but I would put them there.

Are there only going to be two couples in the bottom this time?

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3756851;
    I would say:

Victor & Karen
    Nathan & Mollee
    I agree

Love, love, loved that broadway routine! Ellenore is so quirky, that was perfect for her.

The Can Can was cute, could easily have been a disaster, but I enjoyed it. Glad to see Jean-Marc, too

To the Point

Jakob is just so dang amazing! Ashleigh has certainly grown. That said...

I still think that Mollee and Nathan dance "young". They don't have a polish or maturity in their dance.

Didn't really find either of Victor and karen's dances enjoyable.

While I still think Ryan is an excellent dancer, and I was very much a fan in the beginning, now there something not as appealing. I have no idea what. Eleanore is great, but I forget her if she isn't on the screen.

Russell is great. I love his personality and he has been passable (is that a word?) in most every dance, but I don't know that he has grown that much. Where everyone else seems to feel Noelle is not very notable, I found myself watching her exclusively in that second dance. Of course, in the first dance she was a bit difficult to not notice because of the skimpy little costume. I would have been worrying about a wardrobe malfunction.

Have really come to appreciate Legacy with his amazing growth. Think he and Kathryn have been great support for one another. Don't see either of them winning, however, I enjoy them both. She's actually a beautiful dancer.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Momof5Boys;3757021;
    You think Ryan and Ellenore are in danger? Really? I would say Victor & Karen for sure. I have no idea who the other couple is going to be. I think I would put Noelle & Russell and Kathryn & Legacy in the bottom three couples. I don't think they'll be in the bottom, but I would put them there.

Are there only going to be two couples in the bottom this time?
    No, it's three still.

I don't think Kathryn & Legacy will be in the B3 at all. They have a pretty big fanbase. Not to mention, the tears always garner some extra votes.
    Noelle & Russell might be in the B3, but they might not. They had one of the highlight routines of the night and it was also one of the last routines of the night, so it'll still be in people's minds when they're deciding who to vote for. Also, they had what IMO is the most boring dance style of all last week, the foxtrot. And didn't end up in the B3.
    Ryan & Ellenore had 2 good routines tonight, but neither were really standout dances at the end of the night, IMO. And they've been in the B3 before.

I think the B3 will be Karen/Victor, Ryan/Ellenore and Nathan/Mollee. But I think that the only two "sure things" are Karen/Victor being in the B3 and Kathryn/Legacy not. Nothing outside of that would truly shock me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast