+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 11/17 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 11/17 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

^^ yes, I hate the stage... It's like they're under a cave or something. It's annoying.

And I just watched the performance night once again, and I even pay close attention to the dancers dancing in the end, when the end credit was on... Ashleigh did a cute turn on the dance floor and Ryan got her up. It was just the cutest thing. lol. I think she was trying to copy Legacy's kind of movement, cause she was talking to Legacy before she did that... and Legacy was laughing at her. lol. And there's a cute scene where Ryan took hold of Kathryn and dance with her... They're just so cute. lol. What's with the cuteness??
    Last edited by kiariclois; 11-18-2009 at 09:10 PM.

FORT Regular

I so agree, the stage is making it almost unbearable to watch for me.

They need to go back to the old set

Quote Originally Posted by UOrealityfan;3752985;
    Can I just say I really hate this stage. It kind of overwhelms the pairs as they dance. The smaller studio was a much nicer set up to be able. as a TV fan, view the dancers and focus on them, not the might I say, ugly set. I believe it would make the dancers shine more at the start if they didn't have such an overwhelming set.

Quote Originally Posted by JayePeso;3753445;
    I so agree, the stage is making it almost unbearable to watch for me.

They need to go back to the old set
    I totally agree. I hated it during the last finale and I hate it now. It just takes away from the dancing. I will say that the choreographers are adapting well to it. They make good use of the stage and make sure the dancers use the whole length of it, but I still hate it.

Ryan and Ellenore were my favorites for this episode. The blackbird dance did nothing for me. I thought they danced it well, but hated the music. It wasn't even fun to watch.

Agreed about the stage. Add to that the crappy lighting and bad camera work and it's tough to even see what the dancers are doing sometimes. It's like watching figure skating when the producers/camera people don't know what they're doing.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3753511;
    Agreed about the stage. Add to that the crappy lighting and bad camera work and it's tough to even see what the dancers are doing sometimes. It's like watching figure skating when the producers/camera people don't know what they're doing.
    At times it's nice with the big screen (ex: we could see the text, which really added to the Ash/Jakob hip-hop) but when the kids are actually dancing, it needs to be either dark or lit just one color. When there is more going on, it's hard to focus on anything but that. Plus, it needs to be a little smaller. The judges want them to 'use the floor' but some of the dances aren't really made for that and it just looks awkward to me.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456