+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 11/17 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Re: 11/17 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by KofferMum;3752389;
    Tyce thinks highly of himself.
    That's a huge understatement. Have you seen Every Little Step? He really shows his massive ego in that.

FORT Fogey

Legacy & Kathryn – Paso – Tony Meredith to Pursuit

Hmm... this may not end well. Legacy is pulling a Ryan/Dimitri and performing shirtless (a shirtless admiral?)
    And it's a passable Paso. Not spectacular, but good.

Nigel: Last week Kathryn was too juvenile, but this week she was very mature. Legacy is always practicing in the hall - it's that passion that is pushing you into the Top 10.
    Mary: Kathryn played that just right, a little Spanish style vixen. Legacy the character was perfect; some of the steps not there; but delivering so much further than even anticipated. had the torch, the shape, the fire of a matador.
    Adam: Kathryn had all the bravado, shaking the skirt and hitting the ground. Legacy in Vegas had little stamina, but has grown so much. A lot of people weren't sure he should have been in the show, but now he's no longer a "break" dancer - just a "dancer".
    Last edited by TopCatDC; 11-17-2009 at 09:18 PM.

Legacy needs to put a shirt on, he doesn't have the chest to go without one.

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf;3752408;
    Legacy needs to put a shirt on, he doesn't have the chest to go without one.
    A white, billowy poets shirt would have been apt for that number.

I don't understand why the judges are pushing Legacy on us so hard. He isn't at all as good as the rest of the boys, but they sure want him in the top ten.

Legacy HAS been awesome in everything they've thrown at him. He's hungry for it now.

Quote Originally Posted by KofferMum;3752433;
    Legacy HAS been awesome in everything they've thrown at him. He's hungry for it now.
    I just don't see it, I'm sorry. He's not a bad dancer, but to my eyes, he isn't at all as good as the rest.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf;3752428;
    I don't understand why the judges are pushing Legacy on us so hard. He isn't at all as good as the rest of the boys, but they sure want him in the top ten.
    So, are you saying that you disagree with the judges opinion of Legacy (i.e. you don't think he's that great)? And / or are you saying that regardless of Legacy's talent, you feel like the judges are trying to change the audience's opinion of Legacy?

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf;3752438;
    I just don't see it, I'm sorry. He's not a bad dancer, but to my eyes, he isn't at all as good as the rest.
    I think he is good enough and has a better personality than most of the guys this season. He is my number two, Jakob is numero uno

FORT Fogey

Ryan & Ellenore – Contemporary – Travis Wall

Travis is back! Looking forward to seeing this. Hey! That's Jamie assisting!

Great acting and characters - lovely dancing. I love the way Elenore throws herself in a backwards spin into his arms.

Nigel: Brilliant Travis routine - favorite of the night. Ryan uses his strength to flow through the movement. Elenore - becomes a different person with each routine. Worried that the public won't know who you are. Ryan you are the best ballroom dancer that has ever done contemporary.
    Mary: Great to see people growing. Travis as a choreographer, and Elenore especially doing the jump twist. Perfection; it couldn;t get any better. Ryan an inspiration to other ballroom dancers who might be afraid of getting on the show. "Like walking on tall cotton."
    Adam: SYTYCD has kicked in finally! It was the moment when I caught my breath, but this brought me that joy. Ryan - loved the cartwheel to the controlled fall to the floor.
    Last edited by TopCatDC; 11-17-2009 at 09:42 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast