Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 11/11 Results Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 11/11 Results Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Ellenore and Ryan's hiphop was so bad that I fast forwarded through it.

I really like Karen and Kevin, although her teeth drive me a little crazy. I have no problem with her sensuality, guys do it all the time on this show with the way they are constantly ripping their shirts off and giving those "eyes" to the camera. I do agree with Nigel that I think many viewers will be threatened by it and her and she won't go far because of it. I just hope she doesn't take Keven out with her because I like him. All that being said, I can't even remember what they danced other than I wasn't very impressed.

The Afro-Jazz and the cane routine are the only ones I remember because I loved them. They were so good and Ashleigh more than held her own, she's growing on me. Noelle is also growing on me, I'm glad they gave her another chance now.

The salsa I remember for an entirely different reason because it was so horrible! Almost as bad as that hip hop routine of Ellenore/Ryans.

Oh now I remember what K/K did. The hustle, yeah the very slow and very awkward and sort of blah hustle.

Ellenore needs to be careful that her love of quirky routines doesn't wind up getting her booted, too much "seen her do that before" thing going on.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kiariclois;3749488;
    ^^ don't you mean Peter?
    Yes! Whoops!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by kalekona;3748781;
    I am simply and seriously getting a Kanye blaming Taylor swift because Beyonce did win vibe.

So Nathan wasn't brilliant last night in no way should he or would he have gone home even if he had landed in the bottom 3- in fact I am very sure the out come would have been the same if not worse had Nathan and Mollee taken a bottom 3 spot.
    I'm late to the party - only just got to watch last week's show. But I have to disagree. I actually think Nigel, for whatever reason, was gunning for Nathan this week. And if he had been in the bottom 3 with Peter and Ryan, I think he'd be gone. Mollee would probably have been safe, though - I think Pauline would be gone this week either way. I agree with you that Nathan didn't necessarily deserve to go home, though. He and Mollee were very good the last two weeks. The point is to vote for your favorites, and if someone you like and think is a good dancer has one off week, that's when you need to vote for them the most. The audience didn't do anything wrong. Nigel just took unnecessary offense to what Nathan said after his critique.

I actually think this is the worst top 20 this show has ever had. And what is up with the 10 minutes of judges comments? I am not watching that much and havent heard of any break through or must see performances yet!

I remember so many perfomances that made seasons 1-5 so much fun. Not one from season 6.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678