+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 11/3 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 11/3 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebella;3742927;
    Someone help me out--why would the Wade Robson dance be controversial? Am I missing something?
    And I thought it was just me...
    Count me in with those who thought Noelle should go. I didn't understand why they kept her. I do think Phillip was the right choice to go of the men; he just doesn't seem strong enough to dance with a partner the way he would have to almost every week on this show.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

I agree that Noelle should have gone before Bianca, but I had a feeling Bianca may go because the judges haven't seemed very happy with her last week or this week.

I have no idea what gesture Peter did, I turned around for a minute and missed it. I would like to know as well.

Was sad for Bianca... wish she could have stuck around. :-(

I don't know what that eyebrow thing was either!

FORT Fogey

For those folks who complain the Season Six dancing seems subpar - I disagree. I see excellent performers here.

Best routines of the night for me:

Ryan & Ellenore (Argentine Tango) - Sexy, sophisticated, and done with complete confidence. One of the best tangos ever on the show. I can't foresee anything derailing this power couple on their way to the top ten.

Legacy & Kathryn (Contemporary) - Great choreography by Stacey Tookey, especially in the way she wove Legacy's strengths into a very emotional contemporary number.

These dancers seem headed to a spot in the top ten:

Jakob - one of the best contemporary dancers ever on SYTYCD.
    Russell - His krump chops are beyond question; yet he holds his own in every other style as well.
    Nathan - So young and yet so talented.
    Mollee - originally seemed like an over-the-top teenager, but she has been conquering some difficult styles.
    Karen - "Wah-OOO-gah!" says Adam. She definitely has star quality.
    Ryan - Not just a great ballroom dancer, he's done exceptional contemporary and tango. Doesn't hurt that he's partnered with...
    Elenore - Like Ryan, it looks like she can do everything. The next Jeanine?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3742893;
    Boy gone: Phillip

I would have lost Phillip but kept Bianca, who I think has done so well.

I also can't help but notice that no white contestants have been eliminated. Not making any accusations, just observing.
    No accusations from me either, but it's tough not to notice that fact. Ugh, I want to say more, but I don't want to start anything.

Quote Originally Posted by SpringMaiden27;3742978;
    No accusations from me either, but it's tough not to notice that fact. Ugh, I want to say more, but I don't want to start anything.
    I think its the fact (at least tonight) that its easier for them to eliminate tappers...and they did. Its hard to paint a full picture on the floor in 30 seconds with tap, even though its a style that is just as beautiful and entertaining as contemporary, etc..

I agreed with their decision to boot Phillip, but Bianca did a wonderful job with her solo, and they acted like Noelle was far better just because she flailed aound more. My best guess is that you could train a fairly athletic person for one year to do each dance (Noelles and Biancas) and they couldnt come close to the intricacy and rhythm that bianca achieved.

A sad night, indeed.

Is it just me or did Victor's solo tonight seem verrrrry similar to the solo Brandon did a couple of times last season?

I'm not upset about the two sent home. Although, either girl could have went and I'd be happy. I like Bianca, but she just wasn't performing as well as I'd hoped she would. Philip seems like a sweetie, but eh....I'm just happy Victor stayed and Russel wasn't in the bottom four.

Channing isn't impressing me. That dance was not hot at all. Too many mistakes and hesitations.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

I'm sorry to see Bianca go. I thought she should have stayed too. I thought Phillip was the right choice to go home for the guys.

Is it just me? Everytime I watch Karen and Jakob dance, I have a hard time seeing their partners. They both seem like **stars**.

I'm having a hard time picking a favorite this season though I like a lot of the same people everyone else seems to like: Russell, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by gracie727;3743083;
    I'm having a hard time picking a favorite this season though I like a lot of the same people everyone else seems to like: Russell, etc.
    Easy for me, Russ and Ellenore. Ellenore is the fricking bomb.

+ Reply to Thread