+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Di Lello- Season 6

Premium Member

Ryan Di Lello- Season 6

Dance Specialty: Ballroom
    Hometown: Springville, UT
    Currently Resides: Orem, UT

Ryan Di Lello was first introduced to dancing by his mother, who is a dancer and dance-studio owner. When he is not dancing with his wife, Ashleigh Di Lello, he enjoys snowboarding, skiing and wakeboarding, and would love to be an action-film star.

How did it feel on the recent day with the press and photo shoot? “This is fun, fun, fun. I’m having a lot of fun. I’m just enjoying it.”

FULL NAME: RYAN ANTHONY DI LELLO

ABOUT RYAN
    :

Ryan Di Lello began dancing at age four and began ballroom at age nine. He has since become a two-time amateur Latin runner-up and the Youth American Champion. In college, Ryan was invited to join the Brigham Young University ballroom tour team. He competed and performed with the tream throughout North America and Europe, winning the World Latin Formation Championships in Blackpool, England. Recently, Ryan has enjoyed teaching and dancing in professional shows throughout the world with his wife and dance partner Ashleigh. They auditioned together for So You Think You Can Dance and are now the first married couple to make the show. Having made the top twenty, Ryan hopes to go all the way to the finale and become America's favorite dancer.
    Last edited by paridy; 10-31-2009 at 03:58 AM.

Re: Ryan Di Lello- Season 6

I like this guy and he's really hot... Not a huge fan of his wife, though. It's going to be tough (but interesting) watching them compete against each other. Poor guy.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Agree with you JavaJo . . . . he is hot and I don't much like the wife.

He's not "Pasha Sexy", but I do enjoy watching him dance.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

To the Point

And I think he's far sexier than Pasha. Different strokes...

I never did see Pasha. Came to the show a few seasons in. But this guy is... Interesting.
    I want to say he's sexy? But something about from the neck up kills it for me. But I'm not sure what?
    His body is killer. He seems sweet enough. I think it's his hair. It does him no favors in my eyes
    I guess I'll have to try to look elsewhere while he performs
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Pasha? Hmm.. He's got sexy hip movement, but not so much physically. lol. Ryan, however, has great body. lol. and I really think he dances well.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Got to meet Pasha in person during the tour. The camera was malfunctioning at the time (low battery), so I got to stand very close for an extended period of time. The man smelled INCREDIBLE (an earthy sandlewood patchouli smell).

I think I might have experienced a case of the vapors!!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Nice physique.

ClosetNerd, he does have a butterface, doesn't he? That picture above is definitely photoshopped, because it actually makes his face look decent.

But since butterface actually means but her face, I guess in his case it's a "buttisface."

Quote Originally Posted by kiariclois;3735007;
    Pasha? Hmm.. He's got sexy hip movement, but not so much physically. lol. Ryan, however, has great body. lol. and I really think he dances well.
    Concerning Pasha, it seems that the ladies were not totally impressed with him at the beginning of S3. But then as the season progressed, he became more and more attractive through his dancing.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Who is John Galt?

Great body, face just so-so, good dancer and best of all - he seems to really love his wife. When it may have come down to one of them getting in and not the other, he wanted it to be her . . awww!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast