+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legacy Perez - Season 6

FORT Fanatic

Re: Legacy Perez - Season 6

Where did that name come from? I hope it wasn't some narcissistic brain fart. I thought he did pretty well last evening, but technique is oi vey! Nigel is always on the hunt for the true diamond in the ruff, no dance background whatsoever and come on the show and kill it... maybe this kid will live up to his goofy name.

I believe Legacy is his middle name. His name is Jonathan Legacy Perez, if I'm not mistaken. But I think the Legacy is just a nickname... Not really sure.

I love this guy... He's a B'boy, and yet, he seems very well-mannered guy...

I think Nigel or Adam was calling him "Legs." Cute nickname for him!

My opinion of him has really changed.... in Vegas he was a crybaby and appeared to be terrible at other dance styles. I couldn't figure out how he got in. But I'm really liking him now!

Quote Originally Posted by kiariclois;3748792;
    I believe Legacy is his middle name. His name is Jonathan Legacy Perez, if I'm not mistaken. But I think the Legacy is just a nickname... Not really sure.
    *Points to the bio at the top of this thread*

His full name is Jonathan LEE Perez. No idea where the Legacy comes from but I really don't like it. It just comes off so pretentious or something.

I like the Legs that Adam started calling him, that doesn't bother me as much as the self-moniker of Legacy.

I like the name. Perhaps it's the name his friends and relatives call him. So what? I didn't see this being such a big deal to a person, really... It's like a... ring name or something... Like Dwayne Johnson being called The Rock for his wrestling career, and now he's an actor, but most fans called him The Rock, and I doubt all the fans know his real name. Maybe Legacy is being called by that name since he was a kid, or maybe when he started to dance on street.

I love seeing his development in the show. He may not be perfect, but I can see he's trying his best. Started dancing at the age of 15, and have no professional training... I say he's done a respectable job so far.

He's a multi-linguist eh? I don't know why... but when he talks, he seems to know how to express his thoughts with words... Also, I find his thoughts about the routine he's learning seems to show his "giddiness" of learning the choreographed dance. He seems very, very compassionate about what he's doing.. and I loved that.

Just read the first post. So.. He writes poet. No wonder...
    Last edited by kiariclois; 11-13-2009 at 07:05 AM.

Hmmm...interesting that I read this thread and find that Legacy has so many fans. Am I really the only one who can't stand him? At this point of the top 8 with next week being the finale, he's the only one left who I do NOT want to see win this.

His dancing has been OK, but it seems that every choreographer is more interested in Legacy's tricks than actually teaching him THEIR dance style. And for a couple of weeks in a row, he played for the teen girl vote because he danced with his shirt off, open or torn to shreads. The crying...to me it comes off as incredibly fake. Anybody remember Jade on ANTM? Yeah, like that. He just comes across to me as self important and entitled, and it rubs me the entirely wrong way.

Sorry to the Legacy fans here, JMHO.

Have a sick 7 year old at home today that wanted to watch a show on Nick Jr called The Fresh Beat Band. I sat down and watched some of it with her. During the song they sing at the end there were other dancers behind the "band", Legacy was one of them. I had to rewind it to make sure that my eyes weren't playing tricks on me but it was definately him. Seems Legacy is getting around and getting alot of work. Good for him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12