+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Noelle Marsh - Season 6

Premium Member

Noelle Marsh - Season 6

Dance Specialty: Contemporary
    Hometown: Sanford, NC
    Currently Resides: Sanford, NC

Noelle Marsh is a small-town girl who grew up on a farm. She recently graduated from high school in Sanford, NC, where she now teaches contemporary dance.

How did it feel on the recent day with the press and photo shoot? “It’s kind of weird. I feel so special. I’ve never had this before. It’s all totally new and completely rewarding, and kind of a reality check.”

FULL NAME: NOELLE KATHRYN MARSH

ABOUT NOELLE:

Noelle Marsh is 18 years old, and from Sanford, NC. She has been dancing for fifteen years and it has been the biggest part of her life. She comes from a big family with three sisters and one brother. Her brother is her inspiration for dance because he has taught her to never take anything for granted! Making Top 20 is by far the most rewarding accomplishment she has made. She hopes to always continue dancing and sharing with the world her love for dance!
    Last edited by paridy; 10-31-2009 at 03:01 AM.

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

Re: Noelle Marsh - Season 6

Add her to the list of dancers I recall nothing about from auditions.

Agreed. The only thing I remember is that whole annoying BFF nonsence.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Me too, how the heck are you BFF with somebody you just met?! That alone makes her and Megan my two least favorite females on this season (and that's saying alot since Ashleigh seriously bugs me).

Mollee can almost...almost....pull off that immature stuff because she looks like a baby but this girl doesn't so she just comes off ridiculous when she tries it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3734874;
    Me too, how the heck are you BFF with somebody you just met?! That alone makes her and Megan my two least favorite females on this season (and that's saying alot since Ashleigh seriously bugs me).
    LOL, I was just thinking that.

By the time they were calling each other "biffs," they knew each other for about 3 months. Auditions/Vegas Week were held around July and August, when S5 was going on. Then the judges officially told the dancers if they made the Top20 just recently.

I was bewildered myself about how they became best friends so quickly, but after thinking about it, at least they've known each other for about 3 months as opposed to a week.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

LOL I still consider it a sign of social ineptness when you make a BFF that quickly, although 3 months is a bit better than one week but still rather fast. Then I remind myself of their age, where you fall in love instantly and its FOREVER!, and it all makes even more sense.

To the Point

I've made friends that fast that have been lifelong friends, and I'm not a young chick anymore by any stretch. I just think that part of the problem is the way they showed us all the emotion and 14 year old angst over it, and yes I know they are 18. These folks are spending a whole lot of time together in a very stressful and intense situation so I can see really tight bonds being formed in a small amount of time. I can also see the exact opposite happening. I just think the maturity level, especially with Mollee, was very annoying and hard to take.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Keep in mind that Noelle is YOUNG and from a very SMALL town.

We all did things at 18 that we probably don't want to discuss. Making a "best friend" in a short time isn't necessarily a bad thing. Her BFF is a fellow dancer, not a bank robber.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fogey

US Magazine is reporting that Noelle was injured during rehearsal and will not be able to perform on the first live show. She will be back next week if she is healthy enough to perform.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast