+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mollee Gray - Season 6

Re: Mollee Gray - Season 6

I wasn't a big fan of hers, but I did enjoy her a lot tonight, too CrossingGuard. I think she was held back by Nathan, who just wasn't mature enough. She's been paired with better, more mature partners since the partner re-shuffle and that has really brought the level of her dancing up. Still, when she does her solo, you can see that immaturity come back. Compared with the solos from Elenore and, especially Kathryn tonight, she didn't hold up.

I don't want her to win, but I wish her well. I think Nigel is right - she should do Broadway. She has a nice stage presence and seems to do well in that style.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

It's weird, because I had thought that Nathan and Mollee were a perfect match at the beginning. But then something went wrong, around the time Nigel came down on Nathan. It could possibly be true, that Nathan held her back. She has definitely been doing well in the Top10.

Before, I had thought that Nathan was the more popular of the two. I was thinking that the main reason why people were voting for the two of them was because of Nathan, and I blamed Mollee's lack of fans for their B2 appearances. But I guess I was wrong. It seems that Mollee was the one with the fans, since Nathan was eliminated last week. Nathan had a huge following, and I was a little shocked to see him get eliminated (well, I wasn't, since someone at my school told me that he got eliminated, when I told her that I hadn't watched Top10 week yet--so yeah, I was a little aggravated, since I'm very anti-spoiler ). Anyway, if Mollee makes it through to the finale, then that just proves that she didn't drag him down in terms of popularity.

Also, did anyone notice that after Nathan got eliminated, they kind of shrugged each other off? That was a little telling.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

I thought it was weird that they paired the two most immature dancers together in the first place. Nigel's always talking about growing on the show...how were Nathan and Mollee supposed to grow with each other as partners? If they have been paired differently, I think we'd still have Nathan in the mix. They are both incredibly talented, and just need some molding.

FORT Newbie

I enjoy watching Mollee so much...she's a splash of light and color, but I notice sometimes she is not as fluid as she should be, usually it looks like a slight hesitation and then she goes into a beautiful turn or lift (maybe she is not trusting her partner???). And I agree that the judges are going overboard in praise of Mollee. So, I have mixed feelings about her winning this competition...as I said, I love watching her, but Kathryn is a more graceful dancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia97;3765123;
    I enjoy watching Mollee so much...she's a splash of light and color, but I notice sometimes she is not as fluid as she should be, usually it looks like a slight hesitation and then she goes into a beautiful turn or lift (maybe she is not trusting her partner???). And I agree that the judges are going overboard in praise of Mollee. So, I have mixed feelings about her winning this competition...as I said, I love watching her, but Kathryn is a more graceful dancer.

Someone else mentioned that it might be that she's not used to dancing in heels.

I for one really enjoyed watching her, she's a breath of fresh air. The poor thing was so heartbroken last night.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123