+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mollee Gray - Season 6

Re: Mollee Gray - Season 6

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;3734234;
    I don't know for sure that Mollee's Mormon, but I'm guessing that she is. If so, it will be interesting to see how well she's able to carry off any of the sexier dances.
    There have been plenty of Mormon's on this show and they definitely were able to pull off the sexy dances (but they were also a heck of a lot more mature than this girl).

Chelsea, Lacey, Heidi, Benji all did very well with the sexy dances and are Mormon. There were others as well but their names escape me.

LOL googled it and there are actually websites up and articles listing all the Mormon dancers who have been on this show and others. Anybody remember a Thayne Jasperson? Add him to the list.

Point being, I don't think her religion will make it difficult for her to do the sexier dancers. I think her immaturity will, she'll probably burst into annoying giggles and not be able to pull it off.
    Last edited by Harmony2000; 10-23-2009 at 10:17 PM.

I keep thinking Britney Spears whenever I see this girl.

Mollee seems very dedicated to dancing. Because of that, I don't expect her to make the stupid mistake of losing her composure during her performances. She'll probably lose it during rehearsal time, but when it comes time for the stage, I think she'll definitely be able to pull it off.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I really like her she is one of my favs in the top 20 this season. I think she will easily make the top 10 she cute, she can dance, and her and Nathan will get the teeny bopper votes
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

She's growing on me. I don't like to watch her in the rehearsal clips, but she's cute as a button during her performances. I think it helps, too, that I really love her partner.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

She's got my vote, I like her.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

FORT Fanatic

Molly reminds me a lot of Tara Jean Popovich, the girl who won SYTYCD-Canada this season. Whether Molly, this girl next door can reach the top like TJ remains to be seen. TJ seems so young, cute little blonde fireball, but she did bring a real maturity to her dancing, so maybe Molly can do the same as the season progresses.

Only An Opinion

I predict Mollee will be in the top4. I think the two most popular and most loved dancers are Mollee and Jakob. I predict the final two being Mollee and Jakob.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodelfpriest;3761133;
    I predict Mollee will be in the top4. I think the two most popular and most loved dancers are Mollee and Jakob. I predict the final two being Mollee and Jakob.
    Hmm. I wouldn't have considered Mollee the most popular, but I agree with the call on Jakob. For me, I like both Kathryn and Eleanor better than Mollee, though I like Mollee fine. She's very talented.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

She was my favorite coming into the Top20, but after each performance show, she dropped down a few pegs. Or should I said many pegs. She reached the point where I said, "I don't mind her." In other words, I was meh on Mollee.

I really enjoyed her tonight though. I could really see that growth in maturity in her. If she ends up winning, then I think I'll be content with it.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast