+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kathryn McCormick - Season 6

Re: Kathryn McCormick - Season 6

Quote Originally Posted by thewhisk;3761520;

I love this girl. I think she's the total package. She's beautiful, and has a beautiful quality to her movement. I think she's easily the best female dancer left this season, both technically, and in how she's adapted to different styles.
    Once I realized she wasn't going to cry every week, I completely changed my opinion of her. She's my favorite girl. People keep saying her and Noelle are the same and interchangable, but I don't see that. I think she has a spark that Noelle was lacking. I love to watch her dance.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3761589;
    Once I realized she wasn't going to cry every week, I completely changed my opinion of her. She's my favorite girl. People keep saying her and Noelle are the same and interchangable, but I don't see that. I think she has a spark that Noelle was lacking. I love to watch her dance.
    I don't either but it's obvious a lot of people do so it's very possible that they split the vote which could be good news for Kathryn from now on. I agree she's my favorite girl also.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3761589;
    I don't see it either and she's been my favorite girl for awhile now. Took the place of Ellenore. The only similarities they share in my opinion is they both dance contemporary and both are from the south and both have brown hair.....yup...practically twins! LOL (kidding).

I do think they sound a little alike but Kathryn actually has more life in her voice. Noelle is very one note and sort of down sounding.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by thewhisk;3761520;
    I came here to post that I couldn't believe that Kathryn ended up in the bottom, but then I found her thread on the second page, with no new posts in almost a month!

I love this girl. I think she's the total package. She's beautiful, and has a beautiful quality to her movement. I think she's easily the best female dancer left this season, both technically, and in how she's adapted to different styles.

She does remind me of Tatiana, who was also the best of her season, but just never seemed to catch on with voters.

I am going to vote for this girl non-stop, from now on!
    Oops, I meant Allison, from season 2!

Does anyone else wonder if Kathryn helps herself to a little botox?
    She's super gorgeous but it drives me crazy how little everything above the mouth moves on her face!

My husband does this funny impersonation of her where he smiles huge with his mouth and yells "Yayy!!" But with dead vacant eyes
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;3765719;
    Does anyone else wonder if Kathryn helps herself to a little botox?
    She's super gorgeous but it drives me crazy how little everything above the mouth moves on her face!

My husband does this funny impersonation of her where he smiles huge with his mouth and yells "Yayy!!" But with dead vacant eyes

Not me, I think it's just that she's only 19.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;3765779;
    Not me, I think it's just that she's only 19.
    That could be! I don't really remember being 19, but I know I have a much more expressive face than a lot of people I know. Sometimes it's downright ugly Maybe that's just something some people have more than others. Jim Carry Vs say... Meryl Streep.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

FORT Fogey

Kathryn is back as an All-Star for Season 7! Her genres will be Jazz/Contemporary/Broadway.

Kathryn McCormick's bio on FOX

FORT Newbie

Kathryn is in Christina Perry's new video, Jar of Hearts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12