+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ellenore Scott - Season 6

Premium Member

Ellenore Scott - Season 6

Dance Specialty: Contemporary/Jazz
    Hometown: Santa Cruz, CA
    Currently Resides: Brooklyn, NY

Both of Ellenore Scott’s parents are dancers and serve as her inspiration. She describes her personal dance style as “lockerina,” or a ballerina who locks. She speaks Japanese, loves to paint and cook and one day hopes to own a family restaurant.

How did it feel on the recent day with the press and photo shoot? “I feel famous.”

FULL NAME: ELLENORE PAIGE SCOTT

ABOUT ELLENORE:

Ellenore Scott, a native Californian, loves to randomly speak Japanese and eat sushi. Residing now in Brooklyn, NY, Ellenore freelances in different companies while wandering the streets for inspirational art. Ellenore hopes to win Season 6 and continues to thank her family and friends for their support.
    Last edited by paridy; 10-31-2009 at 10:04 PM.

Re: Ellenore Scott - Season 6

I really liked her quirkiness during her solo dance in Vegas. She can definitely show her personality through her dance. I'm expecting her to go far.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

She is tough for me. LOVED her dancing. LOVED her audition. Don't so much care for her off stage personality. She's not someone I would be drawn too as a person. Open to have my mind changed though
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Honestly, I really don't remember this girl. Did they show a lot of her during auditions? I watched every episode but somehow missed her?
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3736621;
    Honestly, I really don't remember this girl. Did they show a lot of her during auditions? I watched every episode but somehow missed her?
    I don't think they showed her audition at all. The first time I saw her was on a Vegas show (maybe the first one). She was dancing in her "lockerina" style (good description!). She was very expressive and in her dance she was acting as if she was shyly giggling at something. She almost looked like a stop-motion marionette. I thought she was great. Debbie Allen quietly told the other judges that she just loved her.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

She is so so good. I tend to get bored with the contemporary/jazz/lyrical dancers, but not this girl, not boring at all.

Who did this poor girl make mad?

Adam last night didn't even mention her! It was all *scream* Mollee you are so amazing! *Scream* so are you Pauline. Yeah, and you too other girl whose name I can't remember.

I actually thought she and Pauline were better than Mollee. Mollee still dances like a 14 year old cheerleader on her high schools dance squad.

I'm pulling for Ellenore now that she's "other girl whose name I can't remember". She's too good to be an afterthought and her personality sparkles on camera and in her dancing.

Isn't she the girl who did that really cute audition piece that was quirky and funny?

Unless there is another Ellenore Scott that lives in NYC and is a dancer, HOLY COW, this girl is talented and has a really impressive resume. Google her name, first hit is her personal website. Not only is she a dancer but she's a choreographer and has taught classes in ballet, jazz, hip hop, and contemporary. She also was part of a ballet company and includes tap as a dance style she is trained in.
    Last edited by Harmony2000; 10-27-2009 at 08:03 AM.

Premium Member

Obviously she isn't a judges favorite, let's hope she does well enough so they don't eliminate before the voting public can save her.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3737313;
    Isn't she the girl who did that really cute audition piece that was quirky and funny?
    Yes, that was her, that was the only time we saw her before tonight though. I don't understand why the judges don't love love love this girl, she is extremely talented and very charming.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf;3737417;
    Yes, that was her, that was the only time we saw her before tonight though. I don't understand why the judges don't love love love this girl, she is extremely talented and very charming.
    I did hear Debbie Allen emphatically say she just loved her that one time we got to see her. Maybe Ellenore is so good they don't need to pimp her. After tonight, people may be saying "Where did SHE come from???" I can't wait to see what she does!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast